Thread: Fabbro vs 2018

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Fabbro vs 2018

How does he compare to Boqvist, Hughes, Bouchard etc.

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Fabbro vs 2018

I like Fabbro quite a bit. Stylistically, he reminds me of Dan Boyle a bit. The problem is, the Preds blue line is absolutely stacked, so owners need to hope him or and Ellis are traded. Based on offensive upside, I'd go:

Hughes
    Boqvist
    Bouchard
    Fabbro

But there's not much of a dip overall. A lot depends on where the 2018 kids land - opportunity and teammates factor in.

Dobber Sports Wizard

The defensemen projected to go in the top 10 this year (Hughes, Boqvist, Bouchard, Smith and Dobson) are a tier above Fabbro in my opinion.

Dobber Sports Deity

I am not a big fan of Fabbro and his situation in Nashville right now. As mentioned earlier, it's hard to guage him vs a few from this year without knowing their landing spots either.

I would have him behind Hughes and Boqvist on most lists even without knowing their future but after that it gets cloudy.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."