Thread: Dobber Playoff Draft List - Doesn't work with my Excel "Starter" - any solutions?

Dobber Sports Star

Default Dobber Playoff Draft List - Doesn't work with my Excel "Starter" - any solutions?

None of the buttons to sort stuff work - is there a workaround for this? I tried Google Sheets and couldn't get the buttons to work there either...

Thanks in advance!

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Dobber Playoff Draft List - Doesn't work with my Excel "Starter" - any solutions?

Oops, just noticed a potential solution on the "Instructions" page...

^ Idiot

I...am your father.

Default Re: Dobber Playoff Draft List - Doesn't work with my Excel "Starter" - any solutions?

That's okay, plenty of people miss that tab. Each year someone has a new issue, I just add it to the Instructions tab for future years. At this point I think I've covered everything!

That being said, the explosion of mobile will have to have me change this format by 2020 or 2021 I figure
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi