Thread: End-year prospect audit

Dobber Sports Star

Default End-year prospect audit

Just looking for some impressions on where these second/third tier prospects stand. I haven't heard much about them this year so any thoughts of how they've developed or regressed this year are welcome. Multicat, 16 team.

Drake Batherson
    Jake Bean
    Janne Kuokkanen
    Sleksi Saarela
    Jake Walman
    Kyle Wood
    Jakub Zboril

Thank you

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: End-year prospect audit

I'd actually like to know more about Batherson too, but I know he had a hat trick in the WJC and a good season in QMJHL. Pretty impressive showing, looking like the possible steal of the draft, excluding Tolvanen ofc

Janne Kuokkanen had a great rookie season in the AHL and got his cup of tea in the NHL. The Canes aren't exactly brimming with top-tier offensive talent, so I think he has a lot of opportunity going forward. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes the NHL out of camp next year

I think this year was a step back for Kyle Wood; the Coyotes have a lot of defensive prospects and I don't see Wood breaking through. Maybe with a different team

Don't know much about the others, sorry
    Yahoo H2H 2017-2018 CHAMPIONS! (Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1 Utility, 2 Goalies, 5 Bench)
    Categories Skaters: (Goals, Assists, +/-, SOG, PPP, Hits, Blocks) Goalies (W, GAA, SV%, SO)

Forwards: Marchand, Gaudreau, Scheifele, Konecny, W.Karlsson, D.Perron, Arvidsson, Deslauriers, Steen, Atkinson
    Defensemen: Klingberg, Hamilton, Yandle, Barrie, Larsson, H.Lindholm
    Goalies: Varlamov, Vasilevskiy