Good day,

My name is Jeremy and I am one of the commissioner's of the Fantasy Ice Hockey Federation (F.I.H.F). Our league is complete with NHL Roster, Farm Team, Salary Cap, Waiver System, Entry Level, Restricted and unrestricted contracts. We are currently accepting applications for a GM(s) to join our ultra competitive fantasy league. Please see below for excerpt from our constitution:

1.1 What is the Fantasy Ice Hockey Federation?

The Fantasy Ice Hockey Federation (hereafter referred to as the FIHF) is a ?keeper? fantasy hockey league where each franchise is owned by one or more owners who are responsible for carrying on the daily running of a fantasy hockey league team. Just some of these tasks include signing and trading players, managing restricted and unrestricted free agents, editing a weekly line-up, dealing with injuries, managing a salary cap, and evaluating prospects to select the up and coming stars.

1.2 Mission Statement

The FIHF was created in the framework of establishing a competitive and entertaining re-creation of the game of hockey where we could put ourselves into the role of an NHL general manager and assume the day to day operations entitled to that position. The goal of the FIHF is to be as close as a resemblance to the NHL operations as possible so that the manager of each respective FIHF franchise will realize the enjoyment and responsibility of their position.

We have multiple stat categories and we play in a weekly format. Our league fees are $80.00 a season and the entire balance of the income is paid back out in the various awards each season. As a GM/Owner you also will obtain a seat on our board of governors and all league rule changes are voted on as a league. The Franchise(s) eligible for ownership have many good assets to build around and will offer the right GM an ability to compete. There is entirely too much information to go over in detail but I will say that the Fantasy portion is hosted by CBS Sports while we have a 2nd website for league business. The FIHF lottery draft will be in two weeks time and we would like to have the new owner in place before that time.

I would like to offer my advice. This fantasy experience is the best and most realistic experience you will find. If you love and are passionate about fantasy hockey and want to be involved in something that will span decades then this is the league for you. Our Owners/GM's live this and have a deep love and personal ownership for this game and of this league. If this something that speaks to you, something you have to be a part of then do not hesitate to contact me and make your case as to why you would be a good fit for this league.

I can be reached at [email protected] for more information.

Thank you for your time .