Thread: Neal a quick answer:Kaprizov Deangelo or coyle two great draft picks vs Allen and Dumba

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Neal a quick answer:Kaprizov Deangelo or coyle two great draft picks vs Allen and Dumba

Goal Assist 1pt
    Win 2pts T 1pt SO 5pts
    No salary cap
    Don't worry about the rest of my team have enough goalies and not going to win for 2 years

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Neal a quick answer:Kaprizov Deangelo or coyle two great draft picks vs Allen and Dumba

You are getting Kaprizov and DeAngelo (or Coyle), plus two great picks, for Allen and Dumba... And you're not competing for the next two seasons, and you don't need Allen. Did I understand everything correctly?

If I did, then I think that this is a smart trade for you to make. Who knows what Allen really is, and Dumba, while impressive, isn't a world-beater who can't be found elsewhere. DeAngelo gives me more bust than boom vibes, so I would prefer Coyle.

Kaprizov, Coyle, 2 great draft picks for Allen and Dumba (when you don't need Allen, and you're not competing for two years) --- I would make this trade.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Neal a quick answer:Kaprizov Deangelo or coyle two great draft picks vs Allen and Dumba

Go for it! Sounds like the futures are worth it.
    12 Team Keep 6: G/A:1 W/SO:2
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Schiefele
    LW - Draisaitl, Fiala, Meier
    RW - ​​Marner, Barzal, Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Morrissey, Dunn, Matheson
    G - Skinner
    B - Marchessault, Caufield, Saros

12 Team Keep 10 (& 5 Minors)
    : G/A/OTL:1 W:2 SO:3
    '24 Picks (16 Rounds) - 1,1,1,1,1,2,2,3,3,3,5,5,6,6
    F - ​McDavid, Rantanen, Point, Aho, Nylander, M. Tkachuk, Guentzel, Pavelski, Duchene, Nyqvist, Rossi
    D - Bouchard, Dobson, Matheson, Andersson, Letang
    G - Vasilevskiy, Markstrom
    B - Mateychuk
    M - Cooley, Michkov, Perreault, Hutson, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks guys
    Also have Yamamoto vs Dumba
    Like yamamoto but not as much as Kaprizov

The Great One

In a points only league, you are trading for a pile of question marks and maybes.

And nobody outside your league has any idea what value your draft picks have - that's totally dependent on league set up. They could be something great, or garbage (especially if you have no farm system in your set up).

Dobber Sports Apprentice

22 players counting on 35
    I'm getting the 4th overall and the 19
    Maybe I'd go for Hughes. If not, probably Boqvist.There are some great players available (already in the NHL like W.Karlsson, Gourde, Bailey,...)