Thread: Who do you like tonight?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who do you like tonight?

I'm in a tight battle for our league championship. I hold a 1 game lead in wins (4-3) and losses (3-4). And am behind in Shots Against (237-231) and saves (215-213). The other goalie cats are in my favour with GA (18-22), GAA (2.59 - 3.14) and Sv% (.922 - .907) No SO for either team yet.

My opponent will have the options of Raanta, Grubauer or Jones tonight (1 goalie start).

My plan is to play for the SA and SVs as this will claim 2 cats for me whereas with a loss by my goalie and a win by his goalie will still allow me to split those cats. I also have Johnson, who I picked up last week and he has played every off day so far (which kept my SA and Svs close) and I'm hoping will draw in for Friday too. This will give me a 1 game advantage (if I can get a start from someone on Saturday) to secure the SA and Svs but may cost me a win, loss or GA cat.

So to the question at hand.

I can start 1 of Saros (confirmed starter) at Wash or Fleury at Edm. Ideally, I get the win and the shots and don't have to use Johnson.

If they are both starting today, I doubt either will start on Saturday if they're going tonight. Who do you like if both are starting tonight?
    14 team H2H Dynasty: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench

G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, HITS, BLK,
    W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, Sv%, SO

Center: Kuznetzov, Johansen, Glass(RW), Hayton
    LW: T. Johnson(C/RW), Gurianov(RW), Labanc(RW), Zucker(RW),
    RW: Kucherov, Vorocek, Atkinson, Konecny,
    Defence: Josi, Trouba , Klingberg, Morrissey, Zadorov, Gudas,
    G: Fleury, Rittich
    Bench: Steel(C), Watson(LW/RW), Comtois(LW), Blais (LW/RW), Zaitsev(D), Saros(G)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Who do you like tonight?

I would start both of them tonight. Shots against and Saves are closer than the percentage stats.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Only 1 start per night or I would, lol.
    14 team H2H Dynasty: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench

G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, HITS, BLK,
    W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, Sv%, SO

Center: Kuznetzov, Johansen, Glass(RW), Hayton
    LW: T. Johnson(C/RW), Gurianov(RW), Labanc(RW), Zucker(RW),
    RW: Kucherov, Vorocek, Atkinson, Konecny,
    Defence: Josi, Trouba , Klingberg, Morrissey, Zadorov, Gudas,
    G: Fleury, Rittich
    Bench: Steel(C), Watson(LW/RW), Comtois(LW), Blais (LW/RW), Zaitsev(D), Saros(G)

Dobber Sports Immortal

My bad....just glanced at sig and saw 2G.

Anyways...Fleury for me in that case.

The Magnificent One

Another vote for Fleury. Better team and he's extra motivated to get win #30, to tie him with Belfour for 4th among modern goalie 30 win seasons.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/