This is pretty good. You can click the Yahoo link to read the full story (I'll clip the first part of the story) or the youtube video link to just watch the video. It's pretty good.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kris-bryant...121013438.html

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — It’s draft day, the opening minutes of round one. Clock is ticking on the fifth pick. Cole Stechnij, lifelong fan of the Chicago Cubs, is about to make the selection that everyone in the room knows he’ll make.

“Kris Bryant,” he says firmly, with zero hesitation. “And it’s absolutely not a reach — and let me tell you why it’s not a reach…”

[Batter up: Join a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league for free today]

Cole prepares to launch his usual lecture on the unassailable greatness of Bryant, a player he never fails to draft. This man’s Cubs fandom is not some casual thing; his fidelity to KB is beyond question. Cole and his wife have a 4-month-old son named “Bryant,” after the Cubs third baseman.

Standing just behind Cole, the actual Kris Bryant is observing this fantasy draft, heckling picks. When Bryant hears his name, he steps forward and places a can of Red Bull directly in Cole’s hand. The can features an image of Bryant. No stunned reaction from Cole — no shriek of excitement, no spit-take.

Kris Bryant himself has just witnessed the drafting of Kris Bryant by earth’s biggest Kris Bryant fan, and everyone is chill.

“I mean, the hair and mustache made it hard to figure out,” Cole would later say.