Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade offer. Will Rep.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Trade offer. Will Rep.

So what I am getting out of this is you all think I did alright? Just kidding. Chalk it up to my inability to say no. It's hurt me before haha! The great thing is I can always get advice here and besides this one deal, I'v actually taken the advice to heart and applied it as much as I can with other deals and pickups. Really appreciate all of your input.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Veteran

You never really know how drafts will shake out. Last two years I picked 4th and 3rd and landed Puljujarvi and Hischier respectively. Quality is always what you want but so many times those top end picks never reach expectations.

I got Barzal with a 9th pick as well. Good luck Mike.

Dobber Sports Stud

What's done is done, now you need to get to work on making the most of those picks.

Is it just 2018 players available or are there some decent guys available from previous drafts?

In your league is there even a requirement to roster/start a particular number of D? Your signature leaves me wondering that.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by vandalay View Post
    What's done is done, now you need to get to work on making the most of those picks.

Is it just 2018 players available or are there some decent guys available from previous drafts?

In your league is there even a requirement to roster/start a particular number of D? Your signature leaves me wondering that.
    We can pick whatever positions we want, we just have to have 3 goalies. The picks are only for 2018 prospects. Anyone not drafted by a GM in 2017 will go onto the waiver wire where we can pick them up after. I got Sikura and Gaudette there. Looking at Terry and Stevens.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    We can pick whatever positions we want, we just have to have 3 goalies. The picks are only for 2018 prospects. Anyone not drafted by a GM in 2017 will go onto the waiver wire where we can pick them up after. I got Sikura and Gaudette there. Looking at Terry and Stevens.
    Terry way, way ahead of Stevens. Huge difference in their upside IMO.

Dobber Sports Stud

Well in that case you weren't getting Svechnikov or Zadina with your 3rd overall regardless, as there's no way someone would take Dahlin ahead of either of those guys in your set up. Yes you should pick up Terry.

Dobber Sports Padawan

See, this is why I love this site. I was leaning more towards Stevens but having you guys set me straight is very helpful!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Terry way, way ahead of Stevens. Huge difference in their upside IMO.
    JP, if I make an offer of the 10th and 11th for Necas, assuming the GM goes for it, you think I can redeem myself a little? He loves draft picks.

Dobber Sports Wizard

JP, if I make an offer of the 10th and 11th for Necas, assuming the GM goes for it, you think I can redeem myself a little? He loves draft picks.
    I think Necas is a Top 10 prospect in the world but I also think you're offering fair value for him, so I don't see it being a steal for you. I might wait a bit closer to the draft and then offer him #10 and a later pick instead.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

The love for undrafted prospects grows as you get closer to the draft, and most times guys that have already been drafted(Necas) almost get forgotten.. I agree with JP, wait a bit, if you can, and see if you can get Necas for less.. But you also don't want to lose this deal by waiting either..

If Necas is the guy you want, then get it done!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..