Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods!

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Tiger Woods!

Any golf fans out there? Tiger 4 under solo lead after a double bogey in his 1st round at Bayhill rallies off 3 birdies including a 70 foot bomb. GOAT
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Tiger Woods!

For Tiger, it's all about the majors this year.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    For Tiger, it's all about the majors this year.
    I kind of disagree. The way he's been talking I think he's happy to be just in the fight again. I mean 2 years (more realistically 5) away from professional golf and already has 3/4 made cuts with a 2nd. Pretty good. I think if he can pass Sam Snead for the all time wins records then he would be regardless of the majors in the conversation for best golfer of all time.

So even though the Majors are king, tour wins at this stage in his career are very important as well.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    I kind of disagree. The way he's been talking I think he's happy to be just in the fight again. I mean 2 years (more realistically 5) away from professional golf and already has 3/4 made cuts with a 2nd. Pretty good. I think if he can pass Sam Snead for the all time wins records then he would be regardless of the majors in the conversation for best golfer of all time.

So even though the Majors are king, tour wins at this stage in his career are very important as well.
    This.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Immortal

Omg please. PLEASE make a come back like we've all been waiting for.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Yup I agree. For all the media struggle and injuries he has went through in the last half decade... any win on the tournament this year is huge for him.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

I can't wait for the Masters and I'm sure thats what Tiger is striving for!! Sure these tour wins and top 10 finishes ate good too but let's get a few more majors Tiger!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Deity

Well yes, he's happy to be competitive again, but dont fool yourself. These tourneys are all warmups for the big ones he's chasing.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports All-Star

The impact this guy has in unchallenged. Last Sunday's tv ratings were higher than 3 of last year's 4 majors. It's great having him back.

He is now the best odds to win the Masters.

Wish I would have been more risky and bet big on him when he was horrible odds.

​​

Administrator

Insane redemption story if he can pull it off

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Unreal.. And he just chuckles after it drops.. Soooo awesome!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Exactly. He is playing well. It is not easy for anyone to come back like he has and play this well so quickly. I notice that every facet of his game looks sharp. Cool to hear Tiger Roars again.
    10 Owner Keepers. Keep 8

Positions----C:3 LW:3 RW:3 D:6 G:2
    Skaters: Assists/Blocks/FOW/Goals/Hits/SOG/STP
    Defense premium 1.5/1 Goalies: GA/SV/W

Kootenay League

C: Draisaitl(c,l), Zibanejad, Beniers, Nelson
    RW:Meier(l,r), Kyrou, Tippett, D.Stome(c,r), Stone
    LW: Tkachuk(l,r), Panarin, McCann(c,l), Marchessault(l,r),
    D: Josi, McAvoy, Morrissey, Montour, Toews, Hronek, Severson, Orlov
    G: Gustavsson, Kuemper, Gibson

Dobber Sports Ninja

At 42 years of age, wouldn't it be cool if he could get back to somewhere close to where he was (a threat to win every time he played) for the next 8 or so years!

I heard he's half cyborg now, isn't that right other Tiger?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket