Thread: Helle and Lou (Reimer likely) Burn a move on Grubs? Only 2 left!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Helle and Lou (Reimer likely) Burn a move on Grubs? Only 2 left!

PlayoffDay3.png

I'm the Crosby Show. Thoughts? Drop Bjugstad to pick up Grubs or stay pat and roll with the one Helle start and re-evaluate tomorrow? Other owner has Bob and Holtby...

10 team H2H. G,A,+/-,PIM,PPG,PPA,GWG,W,GAA,SV%
    C- Crosby, Getzlaf, Bjugstad
    LW- B.Schenn, Dadonov
    RW- Mi.Granlund, Simmonds, Hornqvist, Atkinson
    D- Karlsson, Carlson, Byfuglien, Letang
    G- Hellebucyk, Luongo
    IR- Eichel, Thornton

Start 2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 2 G.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Helle and Lou (Reimer likely) Burn a move on Grubs? Only 2 left!

Can you get Grubauer into your lineup tonight? Assuming yes that would probably make sense, depending on how your skaters compare and how you think you'll fare on those. Makes a difference as far as how hard you have to go after those goalie categories.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Hopefully you made the move for Grubauer.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Stuck with just Helle. Would be set if they actually called that 1st Saad goal offside like it was. Bjugstad had a solid night. Reims got a shutout while my Lou rode the pine.

Screenshot_20180315-213440.jpg

Not sure what to do now. He Needs 1 more start to reach minimum games. He has Holtby going tomorrow and Bob with one more probably.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Crappy. Holtby will be rusty though so there's that....

Weird league setup you have there. +/-, PIM and both PPG and PPA. 4 categories that I would say aren't "standard" these days.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yeah not a fan of the cats. Suggested getting rid of GWG, PIMs and +/- next season. Maybe make one cat PP pts instead of both?

What would you pursue given the current matchup results?