Thread: It's Miller Time!

Dobber Sports Genius

Default It's Miller Time!

J.T Miller Hatty yesterday and 10 SOG playing with Kuch/Stammer. I always thought he was better then his deployment in New York this could be huge for him, might be a PPG player here on in.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: It's Miller Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    J.T Miller Hatty yesterday and 10 SOG playing with Kuch/Stammer. I always thought he was better then his deployment in New York this could be huge for him, might be a PPG player here on in.
    Or he might have a hot stretch with these two players and then die off.... See Namestnikov from earlier this year.

Where is he now? he got traded!

I hope they found someone to stay on the top line with those two... but I want to see it last for a while until I fully buy in!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Genius

I just think and I might be bias that Miller is better then Namy could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    I just think and I might be bias that Miller is better then Namy could be wrong though.
    Yes. I agree Miller is more proven than Namestnikov was before playing with these two.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

Someone dropped JT Miller on the last day of our quarter-finals and my opponent snagged him for the semis. What a kick in the teeth that was last night!

Miller >> Namest

JT Miller has a ton of skill but "point a game player", seems like a bit of a stretch!! But damn, he is looking really good in Tampa!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    JT Miller has a ton of skill but "point a game player", seems like a bit of a stretch!! But damn, he is looking really good in Tampa!!
    I agree through a whole year but if he sticks on that line the rest of this year I could see he putting close to PPG for the rest of the season. Then Next year depending on deployment 55-70

Dobber Sports Grand Master

When Namestnikov got hot early in the year, the guy he dropped to my bench was JT Miller. When I heard Tampa dealt him, I figured that at least the Rangers would play him, but they have too many similar level forwards. Heard about Miller going back, and it's a nice bump, but he's not back in my lineup just yet.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.