Thread: Newbie

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Newbie

Hey guys,

I've just joined a fantasy baseball league and I'm not only new to fantasy baseball, but pretty much to baseball itself (used to follow it several years ago).

I was wondering if any of you guys could point me (if you don't want to spill your secrets to your league mates, you can send me a message) towards maybe a site or two that would be the baseball equivalent of Dobber's and maybe something equivalent to Dobber's guides. My draft is next week and I need to brush up on who's who.

Thanks!
    On a fantasy hockey break.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Newbie

Well I mean you can go to any of Rotoworld, ESPN, CBS or Yahoo. They all have great experts, articles and rankings that should help you out.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I would recommend checking out some "2018 MLB experts fantasy drafts".. Do alot of reading, be prepared!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Sophomore

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Well I mean you can go to any of Rotoworld, ESPN, CBS or Yahoo. They all have great experts, articles and rankings that should help you out.
    I recommend rotoworld forums as they are very active and a lot of people comment on a lot of players. There are player threads in one section, and another section where you can ask about your league. What I like about it compared to many others is that they are just like us - regular fantasy players (some more hardcore than others) helping each other. Similar to this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Razzball can also give you some different perspectives but it is more article/ranking based, which a comment section on each article (with questions often not related to the article). I believe they have forums as well, but don't think they are very active.

Big Daddy

When it comes to baseball I use Fantasy Pros Expert Consensus Rankings: https://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/rankings/overall.php

I also really like the ITL guys, they know their stuff: http://www.inthisleague.com/category/fantasybaseball/
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström