Thread: Fantasy Hockey - Playoffs?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Fantasy Hockey - Playoffs?

Hey guys,

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area in the forum. I'm fairly new to the fantasy hockey world and was wondering if there are any sites that offer money leagues to join that would be strictly for the playoffs once they are established? If there are many, which sites would you recommend going through to play?

Thanks in advance!
    Yahoo, H2H Categories, 1 Year, 12 Teams
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 4BN

Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    Goalies: W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey - Playoffs?

onlinepools.com is a good one for free. It doesn't have a lot of functions... but if you do your draft and enter your teams it does all the rest for you. There is option to update for a cost to live scoring.. I never do that. I am usually watching the games and can figure out live scoring.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    onlinepools.com is a good one for free. It doesn't have a lot of functions... but if you do your draft and enter your teams it does all the rest for you. There is option to update for a cost to live scoring.. I never do that. I am usually watching the games and can figure out live scoring.
    I think he's looking for existing leagues, not to make his own.

Correct?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Master

fwiw , I dont think Fantrax hosts any $$ playoff leagues themselves but you might find an honest member or two here that will organize one as we near the regular season close .

check the sub-forum ''league classifieds''