Thread: What to do thanks to Lou?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default What to do thanks to Lou?

After starts by Helle and Lou I'm sitting with a 3.92 GAA and .882 SV%, 0 wins. Up against Bobrovsky and Holtby. He's sitting pretty at 1 Win, 2.00 GAA, and .950 SV%. There's a minimum 3 starts so there's a chance his inflate a bit, especially if Holtby doesn't return to form. I'm currently losing 5-4 in the matchup. I have 2 moves left this week, was reserving one to replace Hornqvist when he's played his 2 games. With 1 move left, what should I do? Just ignore the goalie stats and hope I take wins (maybe Holtby only plays 1 game and Bob splits the next two?)

Waiver wire goalies: Grubauer, Niemi, Christopher Gibson, Raanta (DTD) Waivers till 14th, Kuemper, Varlamov, Craig Anderson, Cam Ward.

Would you drop any of my players for a 3rd tendy? Or wait till Hornqvist plays his 2 games and pick up a tendy?

10 team H2H. G,A,+/-,PIM,PPG,PPA,GWG,W,GAA,SV%
    C- Crosby, Getzlaf, Bjugstad
    LW- B.Schenn, Dadonov
    RW- Mi.Granlund, Simmonds, Hornqvist, Atkinson
    D- Karlsson, Carlson, Byfuglien, Letang
    G- Hellebucyk, Luongo
    IR- Eichel, Thornton

Start 2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 2 G.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: What to do thanks to Lou?

Those goalies don't really do much for me.....tough call as I got screwed by Luongo last night as well.

I would wait until Hornqvist has played his two games and decide then. Assuming you can still make two moves and use those players at that point (Preferably two Friday/Sunday players).

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Wait... mazximize your games and the best way to do this is Hornqvists games then decide from there.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Those goalies don't really do much for me.....tough call as I got screwed by Luongo last night as well. U

I would wait until Hornqvist has played his two games and decide then. Assuming you can still make two moves and use those players at that point (Preferably two Friday/Sunday players).
    As did I. Don't panic because of one bad start. Lou has been solid when not injured, and you could end up benching him for the next guy who has a sh***y game.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks guys! I'll try to pull the needle out of my arm and relax till Thursday. A lot can happen you're right! Matt Murray is on the wire and just heard he's traveling with the team now, might get one of those b2b starts. I've been teetering on dropping Bjugstad for him, talk me off the ledge lol. Not worth it right? For just one game and using up a move. I might still get wins if I don't get GAA and SV% seeing as Holtby might only play one game this week. Who knows Bob might split the next 2 starts with Korpisalo...

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated!

10 team H2H. G,A,+/-,PIM,PPG,PPA,GWG,W,GAA,SV%
    C- Crosby, Getzlaf, Bjugstad
    LW- B.Schenn, Dadonov
    RW- Mi.Granlund, Simmonds, Hornqvist, Atkinson
    D- Karlsson, Carlson, Byfuglien, Letang
    G- Hellebucyk, Luongo
    IR- Eichel, Thornton

Start 2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 2 G.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I would love Grubs if I knew Trotz wasn't going to try and get Holtby's confidence back..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..