Thread: To start or not to start? Really torn! Playoffs difference maker (REP!)

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default To start or not to start? Really torn! Playoffs difference maker (REP!)

Here's the situation folks, Rangers are playing Florida. Do I dare start Lundqvist? This is my last possible goalie start of my 1st round matchup. I'm currently up 9-4-2, but some close cats. Especially goalie stats. Start 1. Which are:

W (4-3 me) L (2-2 tie) SV (192-167 me) SV (.923-.879 me) SO (0-0 tie)

He has Rask & Gillies going tonight/tomorrow. Bos-Chi & Cgy-NYI

If I start Lundy, I've got a pretty good shot at protecting Saves as I figure he's going to get pelted. The problem obviously is NYR/FLA are trending 180 of each other right now. Do I blow a tire and get the L, losing that cat? I figure SV% - baring a SO is safe.

Do I start the King?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: To start or not to start? Really torn! Playoffs difference maker (REP!)

I would start him, but that by no means makes it a good idea.
    Not much help, but that's all I have that I can offer here. It's a gut call.

Guess it depends on how close the skater cats are and how much you want to gamble the goalie ones.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: To start or not to start? Really torn! Playoffs difference maker (REP!)

right now you are winning 3 of the goalie categories.

If you don it start him you will likely lose saves so that brings you down to 2. And you potential lose or tie in wins. Bringing you to one win in goalie categories.

Theefoee tou have have to start him and hope for a win.