Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top Prospects for Next Year! Combination of drafted / undrafted players

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Top Prospects for Next Year! Combination of drafted / undrafted players

I think Dahlin, Svechnikov and Zadina jump to the NHL right away and stay there.

Quinn Hughes is another player who could possibly make the jump if he decides to cut his college career short. Tkachuk has that possibility as well, and obviously it's much easier for wingers to make the jump compared to defensemen.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Top Prospects for Next Year! Combination of drafted / undrafted players

If Dahlin gets drafted by the Yotes, no way are they sending him down. I'd assume he would play a big part in trying to make OEL happy. Having those two play on the same team would be any teams dream. I think the top 3 will all play the 1st 9 games but out of them, I think Dahlin is a lock to stay up. Petterson in my opinion, will definitely make the Canucks roster next year. The Shape that team is in, they need him to play.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Wizard

Pettersson
    Svechnikov
    Zadina
    Borgstrom
    Tolvanen
    Dahlin

would be the top six for me.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Deity

All of these kids are so damn close I am not sure it's as easy as saying what one should be ahead of who, especially comparing last years players to ones who haven't even been drafted yet. There's little to say they all couldn't be playing in the NHL next year.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

With how young the NHL is going, they could all very well be in the NHL.. The guys who are yet to be drafted are wildcards here because it's going to depend on where they are drafted..

Vancouver and Buffalo need to peove something to their fans so I wouldn't be surprised to see both Pettersson and Mittlestadt in the NHL next season.. I don't know too much about Borgstrom as his situation.. Dahlen will play in the NHL next year!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..