Thread: Varly, Bishop or Schneider ROS REP

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Varly, Bishop or Schneider ROS REP

one year, points only, 2 points for goalie win, lose .5 points for goalie loss, going into the semi finals

I have varly and Bernier as my 2nd goalie behind rask.

Bishop and Schneider are available.

worth ditching varly and bernier for bish?

dunno when bish is back, but his schedule is a little better in comparison than varly with rask

edit: I would be using my #1 waiver claim for this too or i can roll the dice to see if they pass through
    12 Team, One year, Points only - G,A,PPG,SHG, no positional restrictions
    2 points goalie W, 2 points goalie SHO, -.5 goalie loss, start 1 goalie per night
    Hughes, Panarin, Connor, Konecny, Terry, Necas, Gaudreau, Schmaltz, Nichushkin, Zacha
    Makar, Hedman, Andersson, DeAngelo
    Gustavsson, Talbot

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Varly, Bishop or Schneider ROS REP

I wouldn't use a waiver priority on an injured goalie, admittedly I am also unsure when Bishop will be back. You could see if one passes through, and try that, but I'd save the priority in case this dice roll goes badly.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Well I don't like the Varly/Bernier combo, too much risk of a time share. Bishop remains day to day and who knows how long that goes on for. That leaves Schneider here, he should theoretically see more starts than the others. How these teams will finish the season is important as well but if you look at their last 10 games, both Dallas and NJ are .500 and Col is 4-3-3. No clear advantage there one way or the other. So no silver bullet here, it all depends on how valuable that waiver priority is and what you might do with it as well as where you are at in the standings and what you are hoping to accomplish. If you think Schnieder will get through waivers then perhaps that is your best play. I think Schnieder can help you but temper your expectations, with 15 games to go I would look for 8 or 9 Wins, a few more would be gravy, but don't count on it.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Master

Tough call, but I would be willing to take the risk on Schneider and the Devils. I'd say Bishop, but his injury woes make me wary.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy