Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalies spot starts thread

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Goalies spot starts thread

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche_Ambush View Post
    Berube is confirmed to start vs STL

*Correction: It's still unknown if Forsberg or Berube will start. I misread the website. Out of those teams Darling is the only confirmed start for tomorrow.
    Berube played BUF today; on a b2b, odds are high Forsberg will start tomorrow against STL

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by dknw1de View Post
    Berube played BUF today; on a b2b, odds are high Forsberg will start tomorrow against STL
    yea thats what I would normally assume and your probably right...but it is leaky Forsberg after all
    Yahoo:16 team h2h (18 man rosters) 4keepers per team
    player cats:
    G,A,+/-ppp,shp,sog,gwg,hits,blks :goalie cats:W,gaa,sv%,so
    3c-Zibanejad, Getzlaf, Trochek
    6w-Fiala, JT Miller,Pastrnak, Pearson, kapanen, Lindblom
    4d-Hamilton,Provorov, R.Andersson, Doughty
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood
    bench-Schultz, McCann, Lowry
    IR:Kucherov, Beauvilier

Fantrax:Nordiques 9 team dynasty pts only (max roster:50)
    notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

Dobber Sports Prodigy

yea thats what I would normally assume and your probably right...but it is leaky Forsberg after all
    Ya, but Hawks at home; if you need the start with nothing to lose, you might as well take him.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Ya, but Hawks at home; if you need the start with nothing to lose, you might as well take him.
    That's my thinking too, I'm just not sure how confident I could be in the Hawks winning tomorrow. Blues are coming off a morale-boosting OT win vs NYR tonight, don't have much of a trip to Chicago, who are slightly below .500 at home anyway.

I really just need a win tomorrow. Looking at:

Forsberg vs STL
    Darling @NYI
    Budaj vs EDM
    Gibson vs CAR (maybe Halak gets the start though)

Or a longshot start would be Kinkaid getting the 2nd B2B @ANA after shutting out LA earlier today. Devils need to keep winning and he's been making that happen. Just as likely they start Schneider though to try to help him find his game again.

If Talbot starts again tomorrow then I could also scoop up Budaj to hedge my bet in that game and secure a win either way (unless Montoya gets the nod for EDM).

Sucks that I need to make my adds before waivers clear tonight, so it's a gamble no matter what.
    12-team H2H Yahoo League
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, Sv%, SO

C: Benn (LW), Marchessault (LW), Galchenyuk (RW)
    LW: Ovechkin, Marchand, Pacorietty
    RW: Rust (LW), Buchnevich, Fiala (LW), Zuccarello
    D: Josi, Theodore, Sergachev, Dahlin
    G: Mrazek, Khudobin, Sorokin
    IR: Grzylcek

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Non of these goalies are confirmed to play tomorrow but who would you grab (and hope they start)...that would give the best chance at getting a win with decent peripherals between:

Malcolm Subban at home vs CGY (Fleury has played 8 in a row and has been meh lately, subban was just activated off IR which makes me think he's ready to start)
    Anton Forsberg at home vs STL (both teams played today/ Tarasenko left with an upper body injury)
    Peter Budaj at home vs EDM (both teams played today/ Vasilevsky started so im assuming he doesnt start on b2b nights especially being against a weak team)

I could also pick-up Scott Darling as he is confirmed to start in NYI...but he's a dumpster fire
    player cats:
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood

notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by NJDev803 View Post
    That's my thinking too, I'm just not sure how confident I could be in the Hawks winning tomorrow. Blues are coming off a morale-boosting OT win vs NYR tonight, don't have much of a trip to Chicago, who are slightly below .500 at home anyway.

I really just need a win tomorrow. Looking at:

Forsberg vs STL
    Darling @NYI
    Budaj vs EDM
    Gibson vs CAR (maybe Halak gets the start though)

Or a longshot start would be Kinkaid getting the 2nd B2B @ANA after shutting out LA earlier today. Devils need to keep winning and he's been making that happen. Just as likely they start Schneider though to try to help him find his game again.

If Talbot starts again tomorrow then I could also scoop up Budaj to hedge my bet in that game and secure a win either way (unless Montoya gets the nod for EDM).

Sucks that I need to make my adds before waivers clear tonight, so it's a gamble no matter what.
    Domingue backed up Vas tonight - even though everyone is going nuts picking up Budaj for tomorrow, I think it's actually Domingue that gets the start vs the Oil.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Non of these goalies are confirmed to play tomorrow but who would you grab (and hope they start)...that would give the best chance at getting a win with decent peripherals between:

Malcolm Subban at home vs CGY (Fleury has played 8 in a row and has been meh lately, subban was just activated off IR which makes me think he's ready to start)
    Anton Forsberg at home vs STL (both teams played today/ Tarasenko left with an upper body injury)
    Peter Budaj at home vs EDM (both teams played today/ Vasilevsky started so im assuming he doesnt start on b2b nights especially being against a weak team)

I could also pick-up Scott Darling as he is confirmed to start in NYI...but he's a dumpster fire
    I'd go with Subban. Again, I don't think Budaj starts since Domingue backed up Vas tonight, and there's no way I'm touching Darling for a W vs the Isles.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Domingue backed up Vas tonight - even though everyone is going nuts picking up Budaj for tomorrow, I think it's actually Domingue that gets the start vs the Oil.
    Oh man, thanks for that. I thought they sent Domingue back down when they recalled Budaj. Makes the gamble even tougher then.
    12-team H2H Yahoo League
    W, GAA, Sv%, SO

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'd go with Subban. Again, I don't think Budaj starts since Domingue backed up Vas tonight, and there's no way I'm touching Darling for a W vs the Isles.
    I don't mind the Subban choice, but Calgary is a pretty good road team and need a win to keep their playoff hopes alive where as Vegas is virtually guaranteed playoffs. Since Reilly Smith got hurt vegas (especially Marchesault) have been floundering. I'm not thrilled about it at all but I think I'm going to grab Forsberg at home vs the Tank-less Blues.
    player cats:
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood

Dobber Sports Apprentice

FWIW I looked into Domingue and saw he was recalled earlier today. With Tampa in a funk and Vas needing a rest, I can't see how they would recall Domingue if they intended for Budaj to start tomorrow (unless they're going to scratch Vas and keep Budaj as a backup). Fingers crossed this actually works out!
    12-team H2H Yahoo League
    W, GAA, Sv%, SO

Dobber Sports Stud

FWIW I looked into Domingue and saw he was recalled earlier today. With Tampa in a funk and Vas needing a rest, I can't see how they would recall Domingue if they intended for Budaj to start tomorrow (unless they're going to scratch Vas and keep Budaj as a backup). Fingers crossed this actually works out!
    Domingue confirmed for today, I think he’s worth the start
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Allen and Kinkaid are available in my league. I wish I knew who was starting! My match up is so close I need to decide if I gamble on a forward or goalie pickup for tonight. My team is on top. Neither of us have a goalie starting at the moment. We both have 1 move left. Nerve wracking!

Screenshot 2018-03-18 at 6.14.31 PM.png
    1 year 16 team H2H - G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SOG,HIT,BLK - W,GAA,SV%,SHO
    F S Stamkos, E Kane, A Lee, R Rakell, C Atkinson, D Brown, N Bjugstad, S Aho
    D E Karlsson, R Ristolainen, M Giordano, I Provorov
    G D Dubnyk, R Luongo, J Saros
    IR+ M Stone

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Confidential View Post
    Allen and Kinkaid are available in my league. I wish I knew who was starting! My match up is so close I need to decide if I gamble on a forward or goalie pickup for tonight. My team is on top. Neither of us have a goalie starting at the moment. We both have 1 move left. Nerve wracking!

Screenshot 2018-03-18 at 6.14.31 PM.png
    Kinkaid is getting the start again. IMO Hynes is wise to not mess with what's working. They need wins and Kinkaid is getting it done, and done well.
    12-team H2H Yahoo League
    W, GAA, Sv%, SO

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Kinkaid is getting the start again. IMO Hynes is wise to not mess with what's working. They need wins and Kinkaid is getting it done, and done well.
    The other guy picked up Allen shortly after he was confirmed. Once I saw Kinkaid confirmed I picked him up as insurance. Chicago is currently up 2-0 against the Blues so I might not even start him.
    1 year 16 team H2H - G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SOG,HIT,BLK - W,GAA,SV%,SHO
    F S Stamkos, E Kane, A Lee, R Rakell, C Atkinson, D Brown, N Bjugstad, S Aho
    D E Karlsson, R Ristolainen, M Giordano, I Provorov
    G D Dubnyk, R Luongo, J Saros
    IR+ M Stone

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Well I was unable to defend my title as my goalie streaming adventures this week bounced me from the playoffs. Lehtonen/Grubauer ...and today Forsberg didn't even start. Ah well...always next year.
    player cats:
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood