Hi,

I am looking for a single owner replacement for a 12 team league going into its 5th year for the 2018-19 season. It is a money league $50 buy-in with top three spots placing.

This is a super fun league and very dynamic. Lots of moving pieces, trades, WW, auction, draft picks, minor league bench, etc. It is a rotisserie league with 14 scoring categories (D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, Hits+Blks, Pims, TkA:GvA ratio, FOW, FO%, Wins, Saves, Save%, GAA.

Roster consist of 29 players:
1) 18 Active slots which consist of 4C, 7W, 5D, 2G
2) 6 Bench slots (any position)
3) 5 MLP slots (Minor League Player - less than 27 career regular season games)
4) Additional 4 Injured slots

We have had bad luck with owners with this one specific team...cursed? I don't know. But for whatever reason any GM we bring into this league is not active with this team. That is our main concern as a league is to have active participation from all members. Hoping we can find someone to fill this 12th team so we don't drop down to 11. But better to have 11 active teams in an 11 team league than have one team in a 12-team league who is not active and has 29 players not available to the league.

Since this is a Keeper league we have several features:
1) Flexibility - you can keep anywhere from 8 to 13 of your 29 players
2) MLPs are kept for free if they are under the 27 game limit
3) GM designated Franchise Players, which help to reduce salary
4) Rookie contracts and restricted free agency signing periods

The team available has a lot of pieces to build upon. It is a salary league with auction ($220 to spend including salary of your keepers) and bench drafts to start each year. For example, players such as Crosby and Stamkos are about $35 each. Crawford, Rask, Rinne bought at auction are around $30, but there are TONS of value late in draft and players picked up at the bench draft. Example last year include Schwartz $1, Voracek $2, Muzzin $1, Rielly $1 etc

Here are some pieces from this team going forward:
Keller as a Rookie Contract $2
Hall as a designated Franchise Player $23
Radulov $6
Tarasenko $13
Krug $14
Domi $5
Stepan $6
P. Kane $28
Suter $16
Saros as a Rookie Contract $1
Darling $5
Borgstrom, Chytil, Necas as part of his Minor League System

Send me your email if you are interested in joining this league and I can send you the full team as well as the complete Rules for the league. Hope we can find someone active to fill our 12th team

Cheers
DJ