Thread: Cam Fowler finally?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Cam Fowler finally?

Fowler seems to finally have a strong hold on the Duck's PP and has put up some good numbers. Going into next year (assuming he keeps this spot) looks like he is primed for a career year. What do you think his ceiling is going forward?

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Cam Fowler finally?

I think he is a 45-55 point guy at best given that he seems prone to injuries which limit his number of games each year.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    I think he is a 45-55 point guy at best given that he seems prone to injuries which limit his number of games each year.
    I agree but that's still puts him in the upper echelon. He will be a value pick; underrated.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I think he will be a safe bet for 40 with upside of 50.

He is criminally underrated, mostly due to his lack of peripheral stats in multicat leagues. People forget he usually gets one of the best off night schedules with Anaheim too.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFlash View Post
    I think he will be a safe bet for 40 with upside of 50.

He is criminally underrated, mostly due to his lack of peripheral stats in multicat leagues. People forget he usually gets one of the best off night schedules with Anaheim too.
    In my cap league, their off-night schedule is the only reason I have Perry on my roster, and the only reason I'll keep carrying Fowler once his extension kicks in. He'll definitely drop down draft boards in cap leagues; other players near his new cap hit are just another step ahead of him.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso