Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brett Burns trade holy cow!!!!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Brett Burns trade holy cow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Panther View Post
    Despite the fact I have the top team I just quit. Can't play where there's no integrity.
    Sad thing is I brought good owners to that league hoping things would change. They did there part @ credit to them for going overboard in their activity.
    Good on you BP!! I actually respect you more that you quit while being in 1st place.. I hope your buddies follow your lead and you guys can create a new harmonious league elsewhere!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Yep it was the Commish & he broke his silence today saying "I'm leaving the league after this season. A nice good- bye present from that trade. You can't get around it now.
    Well, that's a clear reason it wouldn't be vetoed. Maybe he's not leaving the league as much as causing the league to leave existence, I suspect.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Expert

Sucks looking at the boxscores every night.
    Lost all respect for commish. He's a dobber guy and despite this I will never call him out though.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Sucks looking at the boxscores every night.
    Lost all respect for commish. He's a dobber guy and despite this I will never call him out though.
    That's sort of taking the high road, and sort of unfortunate that nobody gets to know whom to avoid. Hopefully it wasn't a money league.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.