Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Murray Replacement - PLEASE HELP!!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Murray Replacement - PLEASE HELP!!

Devils have the toughest schedule out of 31 teams. Just saying..
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    Devils have the toughest schedule out of 31 teams. Just saying..
    Yeah, I was mostly using the eye-test on that, going, "shiiiiit." The coming games for a guy coming back from injury, in Schneider, are all against the best, toughtest teams in the league. Teams that will NOT make it easy on you. Did you have a particular site or tool you used to determine "toughest schedule of 31 teams", or is that just your personal assertion? -- thanks j0hn-d0e
    F: McDavid, Kucherov, Eichel, Gaudreau, M Tkachuk, E Lindholm, Rob Thomas, Hischier
    D: S Jones, Werenski, DeAngelo, Hamilton
    G: Husso, Raanta

*** ONE YEAR - POINTS ONLY *** skaters: 1pt/G, 1pt/A. goalies: 2pt/win, 2pt/SO *** 12 teams
    MUST HAVE -- 8F, 4D, 2G --- (******Can only swap at same position, F, D, G ********)
    10 ACQUISITIONS TOTAL ON THE YEAR (**I've used NINE of them - ONE LEFT**) *** NO BENCH - NO IR - NO TRADES BETWEEN MEMBERS ***

Dobber Sports Initiate

OK -- getting near game time.
    I think I'm going Mrazek.
    Not an easy call but I think they're both good options.
    Can't risk the possibility of reinjury and Cory's schedule looks downright nasty.
    Here's hoping Mrazek goes full Hasek.
    Thanks everyone - good luck to you all.
    Cheers
    F: McDavid, Kucherov, Eichel, Gaudreau, M Tkachuk, E Lindholm, Rob Thomas, Hischier

*** ONE YEAR - POINTS ONLY *** skaters: 1pt/G, 1pt/A. goalies: 2pt/win, 2pt/SO *** 12 teams
    MUST HAVE -- 8F, 4D, 2G --- (******Can only swap at same position, F, D, G ********)
    10 ACQUISITIONS TOTAL ON THE YEAR (**I've used NINE of them - ONE LEFT**) *** NO BENCH - NO IR - NO TRADES BETWEEN MEMBERS ***

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Otto2000 View Post
    Yeah, I was mostly using the eye-test on that, going, "shiiiiit." The coming games for a guy coming back from injury, in Schneider, are all against the best, toughtest teams in the league. Teams that will NOT make it easy on you. Did you have a particular site or tool you used to determine "toughest schedule of 31 teams", or is that just your personal assertion? -- thanks j0hn-d0e
    When I watched Jets-Preds game they showed a graphic on the toughest schedule - Devils were in 1st, Jets on 8th and Preds on 13th if I remember correctly.
    Also I read this on NHL.com https://www.nhl.com/news/2017-18-fantasy-nhl-remaining-strength-of-schedule/c-295342108
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Veteran

That toughest/weakest shcedule is all about the teams winning % but there are things behind the numbers I think. For example Anaheim - in that graphic they are considered as a weaker team but we all can agree that the Anaheim in November without Getzlaf and Kesler is not the Anaheim now ...
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    That toughest/weakest shcedule is all about the teams winning % but there are things behind the numbers I think. For example Anaheim - in that graphic they are considered as a weaker team but we all can agree that the Anaheim in November without Getzlaf and Kesler is not the Anaheim now ...
    Yeah, I agree. That?s something I?m factoring in for sure when I use the eye test on these team?s schedules.

Haven?t quiiiiiite pulled the trigger yet. Last thing on my mind is what happens when Elliott comes back. I didn?t have much faith in him as a Flames fan when he played for us, and even less so now. That said, it?ll sting if Mrazek ends up riding the line for the last few weeks.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Done. Mrazek.
    Thanks again everybody.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Annnnnnnnd Murray is back at practice after 3 days. Good for him.
    Ah, concussions.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'd pick Schnieder if available followed by Mrazak.
    12 team Keeper League.
    25 man roster, 5 man bench, 2 prospects, keep 9. Must ice 4D, 1 Goalie
    Skaters 1pt G/A,
    Goalies .05pts per save, 1pts SO, .75pts per win -.25 for GA

Forwards
    Crosby, Malkin, Seguin, Eichel, Backstrom, Svechnikov, Stone, Meier, Perron, Voracek, Wilson, Pearson, Vrana, E. Stall, Pajeau

Defence
    Hedman, Klingberg, Letang, Yandle

Goalie
    Bobrovsky

Bench
    Ritchie (G), Zucker, Guentzel, Neal, Ekblad (D)

Prospects
    Zegras, Kaprisov