Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matthews DTD

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Matthews DTD

Hope he’s back soon, but I’m less “the sky is falling” than Praba. I recall a stint without Matthews earlier in the season and they continued to thrive, let alone struggle or “just get by”.

Maybe they pull a Blackhawk strategy and land a big fish at the deadline then bring Matthews back at the playoffs when cap doesn’t matter. I guess the difference is that Matty’s Cap hit isn’t near as big as what Kane’s was.

Dobber Sports Expert

Kristen ShiltonVerified account @kristen_shiltonFollowFollow
    @kristen_shilton

More

Mike Babcock's sure-to-be-daily Auston Matthews update: "He’s fine. He’s injured, he’s fine. He’s going to get better. He’ll be back soon."Timeline?"We always tell you day-to-day, that usually means 10 and we go from there."

8:36 AM - 24 Feb 2018

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

The Leafs have placed Auston Matthews on injured reserve. Frees up roster spot for Plekanec.

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/jonassiegel/stat...36090772623363

Mike Babcock says Auston Matthews won’t play again vs. Dallas on Wednesday, but could become an option to get back in at some point after that.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."