Thread: Dell or Lethonen - need help!

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Dell or Lethonen - need help!

The season is coming to an end, and I've mortgaged my entire future on this year. I'm absolutely all in.

Unfortunately, if I don't win our goalie bonuses (gaa and sv%) there's no way I win this year.

I'm rolling with Hellebuyck, Fleury and Dell. I'm neck and neck with another guy for the same bonuses. He and I are back and forth between 2nd and 3rd, tryingto catch 1st place.

Dell has seemingly dropped off the face of the earth with his play lately.

Lethonen is surprisingly putting up good numbers. Does he keep it up?

I need to make a trade and have been offered Lethonen for some other stuff.

Ultimately, I need either goalie to hit a threshold of 25 gp.

Who would you take down the stretch to give you the best numbers. Lethonen or Dell?
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SHP,GWG,H,BS,W,SV%,SA,SO
    12 Man H2H Salary Keeper League
    C - S.Crosby/S.Monahan/G.Landeskog(lw)/W.Karlsson
    LW- T.Hall/B.Rust(lw)/N.Hoglander
    RW - J.Guentzel(lw)/ T.Tatar(lw)/J.Pulujaarvi/K.Kapanen(lw)
    D - B.Burns/E.Karlsson/M.Heiskanen/J.Carlson
    G - I.Sorokin/I.Shesterkin/T.Demko/C.Peterson/C.Talbot
    Farm - C.Primeau/P.Kochetov/C.Caufield/E.Svechnikov

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Dell or Lethonen - need help!

Tough call, but if you look at the schedules both teams have only 2 more b2b games this year. Dallas looks like they have the harder schedule down the stretch and i think are less likely to make the playoffs after watching them the past few games.

I'd be very hesitant to move more assets for Lehtonen, however, picking a goalie like this is like picking a penny stock, you never know who's going to take off.... I'd roll with Dell as you have him already and the San Jose schedule looks better.... but Dallas could get hot. I call this goalie voodoo, what you think will happen, never does.

(Note, both b2b for San Jose are against the Blackhawks and one is tomorrow so you'd have a chance to get another definite start if you rolled with Dell until the weekend and then pulled the trigger) - If you've truly sold the farm, I'd consider this option but I definitely have a better feeling about Dell - which doesn't mean all that much