Six weeks to go in my league and it's going to come down to the wire. I seem to be losing ground to the team in third and can't quite seem to catch the team in first. My team and league parameters are listed in the sig. Most fantasy points at year's end wins; keep six to start next year.

I probably need my players to average at least 1 fppg over the rest of the season to secure a top 2 spot.

Potential free agents include (looking at skaters with at least 10 starts in past month):
1.4 fppg over last month: Cole, Hagelin
1.3 fppg ": Killorn, Perreault, Henrique, Nielsen
1.2 fppg ": Helm, Pateryn, Steen, ROR, Reinhart, Aston-Reese, Petry, Hischier, Carpenter, Wilson
1.1 fppg ": Palimeri, Cammalleri, Sheahan, Ritchie, Braun, Duchene, Malgin, Oleksiak
>60% owned (fppg last month): Sergachev (0.4), Rielly (0.5), Yandle (0.9), Larkin (0.6), Faulk (0.5), Tkachuk (0.9), Johansen (1.0), Barrie (0.7), Saad (0.1).

Goalies: Howard (-0.6), Raanta (2.4), Miller (-0.1), Kinkaid (0.6), McElhinney (4.7), Lehtonen (2.0), Johnson (1.1)

In particular, I'm thinking it's time to cut bait with Shea Weber. I'm interested in Duchene (obvs) but am ahead of pace on C and RW games. It's LW, D and G games I'm behind on.

Here is my team's average production over the past month:
Crosby (1.8), Konecny/Rust (1.7), Wheeler (1.6), Karlsson (1.4), Josi (1.2), Risto/Fowler/Dougie (1.0), Schenn/Jones/MacK (0.9), Laine/Hub/Granlund (0.8), Schwartz/Patches (0.6), Weber (-), Mrazek (1.8), Dubnyk (1.6), Luongo (1.5), Anderson (0.9), Holtby (-0.3).

Games left: C (83), L (66), R (58), D (111), G (44). C 5 ahead of pace, R 8 ahead of pace, all others right on. I want to get everything above pace so that I avoid needing games in the "are they sitting/trying?" final week of the season.

Anything look worth picking up?