What's going on with them? They definitely were unlucky tonight, 41 shots tonight, no goals, but you still need to find a way to finish. They had 4 consecutive powerplays and nothing. Not to mention they had a 5-3 for over 2 minutes. Plus gave up a shorthanded goal to go down 2-0 while still on the powerplay. They pulled their goalie with a few minutes left, and couldn't score 6-5 either. Benn and Klingberg have especially been struggling the past 11 games, and Seguin/Radulov have no pts in past 4, but have been better than the other 2 over the 11 game stretch as a whole.

Benn: 1 G past 11 (including tonight), 5 A.

Seguin: 7 G, 2 A, which is fine, but no pts in 4 if you include tonight.

Radulov: 3 G, 6 A, which is fine, but no pts in 4 if you include tonight.

Klingberg: 1 G, 5 A.

All 3 forwards are tracking towards 72 pts, which is fine but not world beating numbers by any means. Klingberg is the teams leading scorer, tracking towards 74 pts.

In particular, I'm a Benn owner, and he had been so consistent since I got him via trade in Dec, but his production has dried up recently. I even saw someone suggest on twitter the other day he could be hurt, but not really sure on that. He's not exactly shooting much: 17 shots in 10 games previous to tonight. It's not like the guy is old, he'll be 29 in the summer.