Thread: Rank these prospects

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Rank these prospects

In a semi-keeper salary cap league that is multi-cat (G, A, Pts, PIM, SOG, STP, Hits, Blk, Tk, GWG, Wins). Keeper slots are two C, two RW, two LW, three D, 1 Goalie and 2 additional slots to be used as you wish.

Have been really struggling to rank my prospects and fill my remaining two keeper slots. I can keep only TWO of the following:

- Charlie Coyle (not a 'prospect' per-say, but he is in the discussion for one of my two remaining keeper slots)
    - Adrian Kempe
    - Daniel Sprong
    - Alex Tuch
    - Brendan Perlini

Dobber currently has these guys ranked pretty close together in top 300 keepers (Kempe = 224, Sprong = 265, Tuch = 196, Perlini = 221), as well as top prospect forwards (Kempe = 25, Sprong = 30, and Tuch = 9, Perlini = 22). Would I be better off keeping two of these guys and dropping Coyle?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Rank these prospects

Tuch, Sprong, Perlini, Coyle, Kempe.

I would drop Coyle. I really like Perlini long term value. But he's more of a power player and they are hit and miss more so than natural scorers and he's gonna be a hard guy to own early on. Sprong has hokes in his game, but between his skill and his team, he's a must keep guy.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Martin5150 View Post
    Tuch, Sprong, Perlini, Coyle, Kempe.

I would drop Coyle. I really like Perlini long term value. But he's more of a power player and they are hit and miss more so than natural scorers and he's gonna be a hard guy to own early on. Sprong has hokes in his game, but between his skill and his team, he's a must keep guy.
    i have same list but in reverse order lol...
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Sophomore

That's awkward. I can not see Kempe as a top 6 forward longterm. He's a 3rd liner to me. Coyle has been around long enough and not broken out. He stil, may, as I've always though bigger more physical players have a slower curve. But at this point, I have extreme doubts.