Thread: Cut Spooner for one of Henrique, Kase, Rust, Brassard, Mantha, Hayes?

Dobber Sports Ace

Question Cut Spooner for one of Henrique, Kase, Rust, Brassard, Mantha, Hayes?

I have a couple spots on my roster that I use to ride hot hands. Spooner was one of them, but he's cooled a bit. I'm tempted to pick up a new body.

Henrique and Kase are probably most interesting due to Anaheim playing so many Sunday games.

Who do you pick up if you're me? Roster & settings in sig.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Cut Spooner for one of Henrique, Kase, Rust, Brassard, Mantha, Hayes?

i think I would make the move for henrique here, 3rd line but at least 1st pp

brassard might get moved, but who knows where and if he will get L1 Pp1

I wonder if there will be a big sell off in detroit that will limit mantha's potential points
    12 Team, One year, Points only - G,A,PPG,SHG, no positional restrictions
    2 points goalie W, 2 points goalie SHO, -.5 goalie loss, start 1 goalie per night
    Hughes, Panarin, Connor, Konecny, Terry, Necas, Gaudreau, Schmaltz, Nichushkin, Zacha
    Makar, Hedman, Andersson, DeAngelo
    Gustavsson, Talbot

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Cut Spooner for one of Henrique, Kase, Rust, Brassard, Mantha, Hayes?

Avoid Hayes is first as he is hurt. Not to mention that NY's offense has dried up

Brassard is interesting as he could be moved somewhere conducive to more offense

I like Kase who has put up some nice numbers on minimal ice time and was hurt for awhile too
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.