Thread: Mixed league baseball on CBS. Needs a GM. ($92)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thumbs up Mixed league baseball on CBS. Needs a GM. ($92)

Hi. 55 year old family man. The 12 team Mixed baseball keeper league I run, We have a vacancy that we need to fill. If you are interested in looking over the rosters and the league website and rule book email me and I will send you a link to come in and poke around. Deep rosters. Minor league element. Not full dynasty. But keeper with a dynasty feel. Again, there are 12 GMs in this league and the player pool is players that play in both the real life American League and National League. Extremely reliable commissioner. I've been running leagues a long long time. I am also on ebay as franco8308...I have over 700 transactions and I have a 100 percent rating there. The league dues are $92. Our draft this year is Sunday night March 25. [email protected] any questions or comments. Please do not post here...please email me. Thanks in advance.

Email: [email protected]
    South Carolina USA

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Mixed league baseball on CBS. Needs a GM. ($92)

I run three baseball leagues. AL only, NL only and a mixed league. All have same basic rule book template.
    When you email me please be sure to tell me which league or leagues you are interested in.
    Several GMs in each of the league's play in multiple leagues like me.
    You are welcome to check out each league.