Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: 3rd grade baseball team raffling off AR-15 in Missouri.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: 3rd grade baseball team raffling off AR-15 in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    If you're going to call people crazy/stupid/etc, you should work on your spelling and grammar first.
    Who did I call stupid? Seriously?
    And are you referring to me not punctuating you're? That's your post?

Dobber Sports Ninja

We are all stupid though. That's the point. I am sure there are ways that I think of my own "tribal" beliefs that are just as moronic. They probably have to do with Peter Chiarelli. It's just who we are as humans.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Explain to me what the difference is then between what you did and what I did? Why is it not ok for me to find it silly for people to hear voices from invisible people in the sky, but just fine for you to call people crazy who don't believe in climate change? Glad you see what I am doing - that's a step. About half the population of the USA wouldn't even get that far.
    The difference was I didnt join a discussion on gun control and take a big dump on all religious people suggesting they are too dumb to be convinced of anything.
    And you kinda just did it again with your last comment, suggesting religious people are all too stupid to understand.

Dobber Sports Ninja

But instead you just called a bunch of people you disagree with crazy. So much more noble.

You're right though. Religious folks in general are not likely to be any more or less stupid than the general population. They are just a particular large example (in terms of population) of how screwed we are as a race.