Thread: Center Ice annoying music

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Center Ice annoying music

I'm sure there's a marketing reason to have the awful music they have when there is no game on a channel or they're in commercial and I'd like to know what it is. It is soooo annoying. Maybe that's it, they want to drive us from the channel as quickly as possible, like how McDonalds makes their seats uncomfortable so you eat fast and leave.

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: Center Ice annoying music

Kind of unrelated, but I feel the same way when watching the World Poker Tour. Whenever we see a flop, they have this annoying background music (I'm not even sure if it's called that). It takes away from the action.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    I'm sure there's a marketing reason to have the awful music they have when there is no game on a channel or they're in commercial and I'd like to know what it is. It is soooo annoying. Maybe that's it, they want to drive us from the channel as quickly as possible, like how McDonalds makes their seats uncomfortable so you eat fast and leave.
    you know , its just first world problems but I have a list of annoying C-ice things (via bell) too . For 200+ bucks it would be nice if the pre-game and post-game shows were aired instead of immediately cutting the game off after the 3 stars and a quickie interview with 1st star are done .Also , if a game on c-ice is available in my market sportsnet or tsn it wont let me watch it on c-ice so instead of being able to surf the 10 or so dedicated c-ice channels I have to punch in sportsnet channel then go back . Shouldnt the system kick in and say its ok , this dude subs to sportsnet/tsn ontario regional so its ok lol...

sometimes I'll fall asleep to the game and the music plays with the static pic of petry with his mouth open in an awkward position is on the screen when I wake up.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I only get the schedule with the annoying music after the game.