Thread: Thoughts

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Thoughts

17 team, 32 man roster keeper league.

G=2, A=1, +/-=.5, PIM=.2, W= 4, L= -1, SO= 5.

17 players protected at the draft, players under 40 games exempt.

My team has grossly underperformed this season, and I'm out of the money, largely due to Price and the rest of the crappy Habs. I've opened the doors for a quick retooling, and have been offered the following:

His Tolvanen, Chowlowski, Werenski, 2018 2nd, 2019 2nd for my Malkin and Byfuglien.

Losing Gino would suck, but Warenski is great and young, Tolvanen has huge upside (if he comes over) and I don't know much about Chowlowski. Keep in mind I wouldn't need to protect Tolvanen or Chowlowski. My D corps is also overall quite week.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Thoughts

You should be able to get that kind of return for Buff, let alone having Malkin in there too. Huge pass for now, but you can work on it. Have you let it be known to the league that they are available?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Novice

Yes, I've made it known everyone is available. Have had some action, but not committed to anything

Dobber Sports Titan

That's the best way to do it. Those are both good players who won't have their value diminished next season either. So no rush to move them for less than their worth.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Agreed big time. You should get a package back for Buff and a package back for Malkin. Don't package them up together unless the return is vastly greater than what you were originally looking at. Eskimo is absolutely aright, there is no urgency here for you to move either of these guys, take your time and when the right deal comes along you take it.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    Agreed big time. You should get a package back for Buff and a package back for Malkin. Don't package them up together unless the return is vastly greater than what you were originally looking at. Eskimo is absolutely aright, there is no urgency here for you to move either of these guys, take your time and when the right deal comes along you take it.
    Agree with them. The best way to trade is to get a package for every all-star player.
    14 Team Fantrax, G, A, PIM, SOG, PPP, SHP, Hit, Blk, FO%, GWG+ShGWG, W, L, SV, SV%, SHO
    Max Total Players: 31
    Min Active Players: 0
    Max Active Players: 17
    Max Reserve Players: 4
    Max Injury Reserve Players: 3
    Max Minor League Players: 15

C- MacKinnon, Seguin (RW), Bergeron, Kuznetsov, Hayes
    LW- Gaudreau, A Lee, Domi (LW), Olofsson (RW)
    RW- P Kane, T Wilson, Dadonov (LW), M Tkachuk (LW)
    D- Hedman, Carlson, Doughty, Spurgeon, Girard

G-Vasilevskiy, Varlamov, Stalock

Farm:
    F Hallander, G Denisenko, J Kuokkanen, C Garland, S Noel, A Barre-Boulet, J Marino, C Delia, J Korenar, D Tarasov, U-P Luukkonen, A Werner, J Annunen