Thread: Luke Schenn next season

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Luke Schenn next season

Hey guys, just wondering where you all think Luke Schenn might wind up next season?

He has been dropped in the league in my signature and I'm looking to next year. I may grab him for hits and blocks and cross my fingers that he gets a cherry gig for his next contract.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Luke Schenn next season

I have no idea where he will end up next season, but wherever it is, I think his role will be very similar to what it is now. If the numbers that he is producing now is good for your settings, then he's worth looking into (especially with how deep your league is).

However, if you're competing this year, and he doesn't help you with that, then I wouldn't bother. There seems to be guys who crop up, seemingly out of nowhere, every year to help with these defensive d categories (Nemeth this year, Dotchin last year, and so on).

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Luke Schenn next season

Schenn, I believe will be going into his 11th NHL season next year. I think what you see is what you get, he has been pretty consistent. Count on around 10 points, 80 blocks, 60 PIM and a huge truck load of hits. It is what it is and I don't think where he plays next year changes things one way or the other.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf