Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trading Namestinkov

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Trading Namestinkov

League in sig.
    Too many Lightning on my team, I dont like to carry more than 4 from any particular NHL squad. Sergachev will be coming up now so that would make 5.
    Also Namestinkov has gone in the toilet the past month, he has been the worst player on my team. His only redeeming feature now is that he is on Tampa's PP1. But he is getting 3rd line minutes overall, and not with Stamkos and Kucherov, so as expected his production has fallen off a cliff.
    I posted about this same topic a month ago and most of you said to keep him. I no longer agree with that analysis. So I want to pass him off on some poor dumb SOB in my league before the whole tent collapses. I have Kyle Connor sitting on my farm so its not like some slapdick is going to replace Vlad.

If you have traded Namestinkov recently, please pipe in here and lay down the particulars of your trade, sil-vous plait. Merci.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Trading Namestinkov

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    I have Kyle Connor sitting on my farm so its not like some slapdick is going to replace Vlad.
    That's an interesting way to put it, HaHa.. I've never been a fan of Namestinkov to be honest.. I'm thinking you won't be able to get too much for him, but again I'm not a fan..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Yes...move him.

You’re a month to late to maximize return unfortunately.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

League in sig.
    Too many Lightning on my team, I dont like to carry more than 4 from any particular NHL squad. Sergachev will be coming up now so that would make 5.
    Also Namestinkov has gone in the toilet the past month, he has been the worst player on my team. His only redeeming feature now is that he is on Tampa's PP1. But he is getting 3rd line minutes overall, and not with Stamkos and Kucherov, so as expected his production has fallen off a cliff.
    I posted about this same topic a month ago and most of you said to keep him. I no longer agree with that analysis. So I want to pass him off on some poor dumb SOB in my league before the whole tent collapses. I have Kyle Connor sitting on my farm so its not like some slapdick is going to replace Vlad.

If you have traded Namestinkov recently, please pipe in here and lay down the particulars of your trade, sil-vous plait. Merci.
    I literally just traded Nammy like an hour ago. It's for the league in my sig. I dealt him straight up for Tyler Myers. I was seriously hurting on D with Weber out (likely for rest of season), McDonagh still hurt and Erik Johnson out for an extended period. Myers has quietly put together a nice season and has been hot lately. Since being demoted to the 3rd line Namestnikov has been sitting on my bench most nights as his production continues to slip. There are just too many good young forward on TB that if you slip up, someone will take your spot. Seems like that's what's happening to Nammy now. Deal him while his name still holds any value.
    12 Teams Keeper, Weekly H2H, Daily Starts (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G)
    Skaters: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT
    Goalies: GS, W, L, GAA, SA, SV, SV%, SHO

C - Tavares, Scheifle, Trocheck, Granlund
    LW - BTkachuk, Stamkos, Kurashev, Mittelstadt
    RW - MTkachuk, Miller, Pavelski, Tolvanen, Zetterlund
    D - Dahlin, Josi, Hamilton, Fox, Nurse, Montour, Manson
    G - Sorokin, Saros, Ullmark

FARM:
    RW - Michkov
    LW - Voronkov
    C - Foerster
    D - Hutson, Nikishin
    G - Schmid, Daws, Commesso, Portillo, Prosvetov

Dobber Sports Sage

I have some interest in Vlad. Who would you rather have for him (league in sig), Palmieri or Hornqvist?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have some interest in Vlad. Who would you rather have for him (league in sig), Palmieri or Hornqvist?
    Hornqvist if he's healthy
    12 Teams Keeper, Weekly H2H, Daily Starts (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G)
    Skaters: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT
    Goalies: GS, W, L, GAA, SA, SV, SV%, SHO

C - Tavares, Scheifle, Trocheck, Granlund
    LW - BTkachuk, Stamkos, Kurashev, Mittelstadt
    RW - MTkachuk, Miller, Pavelski, Tolvanen, Zetterlund
    D - Dahlin, Josi, Hamilton, Fox, Nurse, Montour, Manson
    G - Sorokin, Saros, Ullmark

FARM:
    RW - Michkov
    LW - Voronkov
    C - Foerster
    D - Hutson, Nikishin
    G - Schmid, Daws, Commesso, Portillo, Prosvetov

Dobber Sports Padawan

I moved him 15-20 games into the season, I'd say move him for what you can get for him. Hopefully his season-to-date stats will raise his value, because IMO he isn't worth too much.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I would rather have Palmieri than Hornqvist long term - this year close with maybe the edge going to Hornqvist

Dobber Sports Sage

The thing that concerns me about Hornqvist is that he is UFA at season's end. Havent seen anything that suggests PIT will re-sign him. Hornqvist's value on another team is likely to take a hit. Especially if he takes a big-money deal from a bottom-feeder, which is what a lot of guys over 30 would do after they have won back-to-back Cups.

The Hornqvist deal has fallen through so this is all moot anyway. I am currently looking at Palmieri, the OGM also owns Rakell but he is a bigtime Ducks homer so its unlikely he parts with him.

Dobber Sports Sage

New offer just arrived.
    My Namestinkov Steen and Rust for OGM's Palmieri and D. Brown.
    Thoughts?

Update: Screw it, I pulled the trigger. This is by far the best deal that has come up so far, not going to split hairs and lose it.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I like this trade. I'm not big on Namestikinov, guy has a lot of upside but is currently too dependent on his line mates, plus in a multi-cat, if he's not scoring, he's basically worthless. Steen is a depreciating asset, having a better year, but not sure what happens in STL as a forward after this season if your name isn't Schenn, Schwartz, or Tarasenko.

I really like Palmieri and am hoping he's available in my draft next year, he's close to the top of my draft list in a Keep 10 (bargain round of course hopefully ha). Brown is having a great year, feel like he's slowed down a bit since his hot start but could benefit from the return of Carter once he gets up to speed, that should spread the scoring a bit and open up some more space for Brown - he's definitely a risk but less of a risk than Rust - plus great multi-cat. I'd be looking at this trade as a win... definitely like both these guys more than the guys you gave up in multi-cat.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

New offer just arrived.
    My Namestinkov Steen and Rust for OGM's Palmieri and D. Brown.
    Thoughts?

Update: Screw it, I pulled the trigger. This is by far the best deal that has come up so far, not going to split hairs and lose it.
    Thoughts?

You’re avatar is f’n hot and hard for me to look past.

Deal is ok. Lots to pay for Palmeri cause D.Brown is fools gold this year. But you’re good.

Dobber Sports Sage

Very happy I pulled the trigger and got him off my team before he got sent to New Tank City.

Those who didnt like it may now suck it.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Boom! For the win... Trade gets even nicer haha

Dobber Sports Sage

It's funny, I must have a mind-meld with Yzerman. I traded Drouin away a couple of days before Stevie did this summer. Got Wheeler for him. Then I flipped Wheeler for Freddie Andersen. Drouin for Andersen is a pretty nice deal right about now. And a few days ago flipping Namest and some non-keeper benchwarmers for Palmieri and Brown. FTW!