Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Roarke's Hockey League -- NEW H2H $$ DEEP Auction Keeper League Forming for 2018-19

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Mr. Roarke's Hockey League -- NEW H2H $$ DEEP Auction Keeper League Forming for 2018-19

Greetings all,

I've got over 20+ years of reputable trustworthy experience commishing fantasy sports leagues.

I'm happy to announce the creation of an exciting brand new hockey league for 2018-19 that combines all my favorite elements of fantasy --auction, keepers, competitive league depth, head-to-head, prospects / ability to build a team for future, playoffs, payouts for reg season and playoffs! I'm looking for very experienced, mature, and fun-loving players that are interested in committing to a serious league for the long haul.

We've got FOUR owners so far and I'm looking for more!

Mr. Roarke's Hockey League

League Basics:

• -16 teams

• -$125 Buy in (LeagueSafe used for finances)

• -Prize money for regular season AND playoff performance

• -9 category (Skaters: G,A, PPP, Hits + Blocks, SOG, ATOI. Goalies: GAA, Saves, Wins) H2H (5 weekly matchups)

• -Double-elimination H2H playoffs

• -20-man active roster (4-C, 4-LW, 4-RW, 6-D, 2-Goalie); 8-man bench; 2-man IR; 8-man minors roster

• -Auction ($225 cap) for 20-man active roster, 8-round straight draft for reserves

• -Keepers (up to 12 regulars), contracts, extensions, etc.

• -Annual pre-season minors/rookie Entry Draft

• -Rules favorable to drafting and developing prospects before they become stars

• -WEEKLY free agent claims and lineup lock.

• -Fantrax.com for league management

• -Perpetual traveling Championship Trophy

• -GroupMe app for league chat, trade talk, etc.

Full details on League Rules, Settings, and Bylaws can be viewed in a sample Fantrax league I created here:

http://bit.ly/2Eu41t1

Please hit me back soon (georgelindholm AT yahoo.com) if you're interested with a little info about yourself and your fantasy experience.

Cheers,

George.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Mr. Roarke's Hockey League -- NEW H2H $$ DEEP Auction Keeper League Forming for 2018-19

We've got FIVE slots filled so far, with 11 left! Who else is in. BTW, just created the league logo:

Capture.JPG

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Mr. Roarke's Hockey League -- NEW H2H $$ DEEP Auction Keeper League Forming for 2018-19

Bump. Ground floor opportunity -- super competitive $$ deep league. 5 of 16 slots filled so far!

lgLogo_h8kgzacwjdy7bu4k_256.jpg

Dobber Sports Novice

Bump. Fixed link to settings and bylaws....

https://bit.ly/2qPELVS

Dobber Sports Novice

Bump. Up to SIX of 16 slots full. Trust me, this will be an outstanding league...get in while you can!

Dobber Sports Novice

Bump. SEVEN owners on-board and counting. SWITCHED to SEMI-WEEKLY lineup setting.

Dobber Sports Novice

Link to settings and bylaws was broken. Should be fixed here:

https://bit.ly/2qPELVS

Dobber Sports Novice

bump. "Halfway there....livin on a prayer"...8 of 16 slots taken!

Dobber Sports Novice

Bump. 9 of 16 filled.

Dobber Sports Novice

10 owners on-board. SIX to go!!

Dobber Sports Newbie

I am interested but how does H2H (5 weekly matchups) work?
    Is it just 1 week points with 5 different games/ different opponents

Dobber Sports Novice

Hi R++

Yes, instead of matching up against only one weekly opponent as in typical H2H, you have FIVE concurrent matchups during the week. So in any given week, you'd go 5-0, 4-1, 3-2, etc, etc depending on how your squad performed against each team. So at the end of the regular season, your record will be similar to an NHL team as far as record. I believe we play 85 games total.

Let me know if I can answer any additional questions.

GEorge.

Dobber Sports Novice

Only FIVE slots left!!

Dobber Sports Novice

Get em while they're hot.....FOUR openings left!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm interested! [email protected]