Thread: Crosby third guy carousel stops on...

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Crosby third guy carousel stops on...

...Aston-Reese. Yes, he has looked good these past two games with Crosby. Looks like he hits and shoots. Simon, also, looked good when it was his turn on the carousel and it wasn't more than a week ago we were reading that Simon would be a fixture with The Kid. It's so tough to get used to the "third" guy on the line...Maroon with McDavid, Roussel with Benn, Wilson with Ovi. But the temptation with Crosby always is he's the shark that the pilot fish who attach to him get fat off of. Where was I? Oh, yeah, so what do we think about Aston-Reese? I have a very cuttable Beauliever I can swap out for him.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Crosby third guy carousel stops on...

I would drop Beauvillier for him. Its always worth a shot that he takes off and has a great finish to the season. Its not like you are giving up a great asset here. and if it doesn't pan our you go back to free agency and pick Beauvillier back up or someone else.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Crosby third guy carousel stops on...

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I would drop Beauvillier for him. Its always worth a shot that he takes off and has a great finish to the season. Its not like you are giving up a great asset here. and if it doesn't pan our you go back to free agency and pick Beauvillier back up or someone else.
    Beau was another third guy on the line when he was with Tavares for like a shift. I like his energy with Barzal and Eberle but you're right, no one is picking him up if I drop him.