Thread: My Krug and Schwartz and 4th round for his Kessel and Domi and 3rd round.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default My Krug and Schwartz and 4th round for his Kessel and Domi and 3rd round.

For second team in signature. 10 Teams. Goals and assists are 1 point each, bonus point for power play points. 25 man roster, 20 keepers.

Just wondering on thoughts of this proposal. I have been going back and forth a bit with the other owner, and this is the offer we have come to. It's on the table for him to accept, says its decent but has to think on it.

At the moment, Kessel is 3rd in fantasy points in our league. Its hard giving up Krug and Schwartz is having a good year, when he isn't injured. Domi is a throw in but could become a last keeper for me, depending on the rest of his year.

To put it in perspective, Krus has 52 fantasy points and Schwartz has 51 fantasy points and Kessel has 102 fantasy points, and never gets hurt it seems.

Just wondering what people think of this offer. He is going to think about it and I told him I hope I don't get cold feet about trading Krug. lol
    1st teamC: S. Aho, E. Malkin, W. Karllson, B. Nelson
    LW: B. Marchand, A. Ovechkin, J. Zucker, N. Niederreiter, A. Svechnikov,

RW: D. Perron, J. Kyrou, C. Keller, D. Strome, T. Toffoli, C. Perfetti,
    D: j. Carlson, D. Hamilton, R. Andersson, F. Hronek,J. Spurgeon
    G: , C. Hellybuck, J. Ottinger, A. Vasilevskiy

2nd team
    C: E. Lindholm, J. Pavelski, JT Miller, R. Johansen, A. Killorn, B. Jenner(IR)

LW: , B. Marchand, A. Mangiapane, T. Toffoli, J. Gaudreau

RW: P. Kane, Pasta, D. Perron, T. Wilson, N. Schmaltz, M. Tkackuk
    D: J. Carlson, A. Pietriangelo, C. McAvoy, N. Schmidt, J. Trouba, J. Morrissey
    G: J. Markstrom, C. Hellybuyck, T. Jarry

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: My Krug and Schwartz and 4th round for his Kessel and Domi and 3rd round.

You're getting the best player in Kessel. In close deals like this, that is a big factor to consider. I'd do it as it is, but might push for a 2nd round pick instead of a 3rd or get him to accept a 5th rounder from you. I do sometimes push too far.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: My Krug and Schwartz and 4th round for his Kessel and Domi and 3rd round.

52 +51 = 103 ( Krug & Schwartz)
    102 + 0 = 102 ( Kessel & me, and I can't even ice skate)

Can you find somebody better than me on your wire? I think so! Take the best player, and whomever you get off the wire makes it a win.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Deal changed slightly but accepted. My Schwartz and Krug for his Kessel and burakovsky.

Burakovsky not end up being dropped and pick up Jordan Staal from waivers or stream in some players. Kessel is the best player in the deal and doesn't seem to get hurt. Should help out the remainder of this season to help me hold onto second place.
    1st teamC: S. Aho, E. Malkin, W. Karllson, B. Nelson
    LW: B. Marchand, A. Ovechkin, J. Zucker, N. Niederreiter, A. Svechnikov,

RW: D. Perron, J. Kyrou, C. Keller, D. Strome, T. Toffoli, C. Perfetti,
    D: j. Carlson, D. Hamilton, R. Andersson, F. Hronek,J. Spurgeon
    G: , C. Hellybuck, J. Ottinger, A. Vasilevskiy

2nd team
    C: E. Lindholm, J. Pavelski, JT Miller, R. Johansen, A. Killorn, B. Jenner(IR)

LW: , B. Marchand, A. Mangiapane, T. Toffoli, J. Gaudreau

RW: P. Kane, Pasta, D. Perron, T. Wilson, N. Schmaltz, M. Tkackuk
    D: J. Carlson, A. Pietriangelo, C. McAvoy, N. Schmidt, J. Trouba, J. Morrissey
    G: J. Markstrom, C. Hellybuyck, T. Jarry

Dobber Sports Superstar

I like this for you. You did pay a fair price but you got Kessel, mission accomplished.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf