Ellis
    Ekholm
    Lindell
    Schultz
    Morrissey
    Mete

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Please rank

I'm leaning toward the term and salary of Ekholm and Ellis as making them behind Theodore and ahead of the rest.

The Great One

Morrissey is pretty darn good in multicat, and shouldn't get too much of a raise. I think Ekholm is a bad choice - he's where he is now because Ellis missed so much time early in the season. Next year I think Ekholm will go back to 25-30ish points, and Ellis will shine.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Superstar

This is a multi cat so here's my stab at it: Morrissey, Theodore, Ellis, Lindell, Mete, Schultz, Ekholm

I'm bullish on Morrissey he is a huge contributor in a multi cat, Theodore and Ellis is a toss up, very close the attraction here being scoring upside, I like Lindell as a multi cat contributor, Mete and Schultz again very close and I like Mete a touch more in grit cats. While he's a decent player, I don't like Ekholm in this format
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf