Thread: Shameless self-interested post about my prospects :P

The Great One

Default Shameless self-interested post about my prospects :P

IOts super slow on here lately.

Tell me everything about:

Owen Tippett- whats the deal with the WJC omission? Has his stock shrunk or was it negligible if he made the roster or not? Hes a sog beast!! Is that going to translate? hows he looked elsewise? Timeline? Upside?
    Bracco- I barely know anything!! Got deal;t to him cause he had a decent prospect grade and Im a leafs fan!! Heard Mitch Marner with a tad less upside and more edge- is this fair? He had engligible pims in junior- wheres the edge? Timeline? Upside?
    Saarella- They traded Staal for him? Does he still make the NHL? Does he have scoring line upside? Time? Upside?
    Tim heed- He still have scoring upside? Hes slowed down like crazy. Is he a candicdate to put up 40 or better from the blueline one day? Tomeline? Upside?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Shameless self-interested post about my prospects :P

Tippett had a very slow start to his OHL season after starting the season with the Panthers which is probably why he wasn't at the WJC. He's definitely picked up his game since then and based on reports, has been one of the best players in the OHL. I think he'll get a real shot at the NHL level next season, and then it's up to him to show he belongs in the NHL. I think there's a good chance of him playing in the NHL next season.

Haven't seen Bracco but from what I've read, he's projected to become a 3rd line playmaking winger.

I've never been a big fan of Saarela. I always thought he'd be a 3rd liner in the NHL, and he hasn't really done anything to change my opinion.