Thread: Palmieri/Klefbom/Tippett for Arvy/Spurgeon/3rd

The Great One

Default Palmieri/Klefbom/Tippett for Arvy/Spurgeon/3rd

Team and league in sig- updating presently.

Ive been kicking tires on Arvidsson and I finally came up with something:

Palmieri/Klefbom/Tippett
    For
    Arvy/Spurgeon/3rd

My thoughts: The other team is re-building. He's already said hes not especially big on Tippett but hes a top tier pick none the less and would compliment what is becoming a ridiculous trove of prospect treasure- Tolvanen, Suzuki, Yamo, Heponiemi- Id gotta think he likes a chance to add to that. I mean even Klefbom might be more desirable than Spurgeon in a re-build. Hes a sog machine with upside and the chance to vastly outperform his contract. Palmieri is basically Arvidsson light- so he gets a roster replacement and I get the real deal for a playoff run (mind you Palmieri has really woken up recently).

As I type tis out it actually feels like an overpay- lol! I had just accepted that I have to sit on Klefboms contract and its not like Spurgeons a huge upgrade. Arvy is an upgrade but not by much it doesnt seem like.

Is this enough or...

Should I pull the offer???

Lol- I cant even decide now- lmao!!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Palmieri/Klefbom/Tippett for Arvy/Spurgeon/3rd

I think Klefbom and Spurgeon are close to equal, and it feels like giving away Tippett to upgrade Palmieri to Arvidsson is a bit too much. Maybe it's worth it if you can win the championship this year but stud prospects like Tippett are very valuable in cap leagues.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I think Klefbom and Spurgeon are close to equal, and it feels like giving away Tippett to upgrade Palmieri to Arvidsson is a bit too much. Maybe it's worth it if you can win the championship this year but stud prospects like Tippett are very valuable in cap leagues.
    I agree with this, I think it's too much. I don't see this as being a real upgrade for you esp. in the sog/pims or even points, It's not like Arvie has been lighting it up significantly this year. I'd pull the offer
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

What about switching it to Toffoli instead of Palmieri and making it a 2nd instead of Tippett? Im just worried that Toffoli and Arvy are the same tier really...

The Great One

It mifght cost me like a D Raddysh too- lol :P

The Great One

New offer:

Toffoli/Klefbom/Prospect 2nd in 18
    for
    Arvy/Spurgeon/4th in 18

*Prospect is D Raddysh, Golyshev or Saarella

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Darren Raddysh is pretty much worthless piece here. Trading down from 2nd to 4th to upgrade Toffoli and Klefbom to Arvidsson and Spurgeon isn't all that bad. That is, if those players truly are upgrades in your league.