Thread: Rinne and Hellebuyck are both upgrades to my goalies, right?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Rinne and Hellebuyck are both upgrades to my goalies, right?

I've been trying to feel out some offers to other GMs to potentially upgrade my goalies.

I've currently offered up Schneider and two F upgrades to both, the Rinne and the Hellebuyck owners (I'd get the Goalie and 2 droppable players).

By how this season has played out, I think both of those should be upgrades to Schneider.

I'm wondering if either of them counter back with either Rinne or Hellebuyck for one of my other G (Gibson, Dubnyk, Luongo), would it be worth the upgrade to lose some skaters?
    Yahoo! H2H, Daily Starts, Min 3 G starts/Week, Max 2 Pick Ups/Week.

1 Year,12 Team
    G, A, PPP, SHP, PIM, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK, W, GAA, SV%

2 C: JT Miller, Giroux
    3 W: B. Tkatchuk, Toffoli, S. Reinhart
    4 D: Hamilton, Heiskanen, Nurse, Sanheim
    2 G: Venecek, Jarry
    4 BN: Wilson, Nelson, Svechnikov, Barkov
    2 IR: Meier

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Rinne and Hellebuyck are both upgrades to my goalies, right?

if this is a push to put your team over the top, then yes, it's worth it. I'm doing the same thing right now, I've packaged Talbot & Shatty to a bottom team for Rinne (still pending) I would for Helle, I would be willing to swap Schneid with Duby.. but not for Rinne. I'd hold on Schneider in the deal for him if you get a counter and bump your F. Keep Gibby. They're both upgrades on Schneid this season for sure.

If I were the OGM with Helle I'd either A. just reject or counter asking for Gibson. Rinne... really depends on who the skaters you're offering are
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Rinne and Hellebuyck are both upgrades to my goalies, right?

It's a 1 year league, so I think all of those guys are upgrades, although I could be convinced perhaps not so much on Dubnyk (or Gibson, but I odn't see him in the sig roster). On Varlamov, Luongo, & Schenider, absolutely.

I'd have no qualms sending out Schneider or Varlamov or Luongo.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.