Thread: Lundqvist pulled again

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Lundqvist pulled again

what is this, 3 times in 7 games? The Rangers are weak up the middle and poor on D. He's said all the right things about staying but he'd only be staying so that he can play his whole career with one team. It's sad to see what has happened to him and this team. They really do owe it to the guy to see if he'd be open to moving to a contender. I understand that him going to another team doesn't guarantee a cup (I thought for sure Miller was the answer for the Blues) but this team is closer to a rebuild than it is to a legit playoff team, no matter what the standings say.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Lundqvist pulled again

Lundy always goes in the pooper fro 2-4 weeks during a season... just happens it's a more awkward time than in previous years to do it. Looks like he's blowing my goalie stats in one pool, not helping them in a second.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Lundy always goes in the pooper fro 2-4 weeks during a season... just happens it's a more awkward time than in previous years to do it. Looks like he's blowing my goalie stats in one pool, not helping them in a second.
    That's a good point. And DAMMIT I meant to bench him in a league where Im facing Price and Holtby! UGH.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    You mean that 2-4 week period of time wasn’t at the start of the season?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Normally I would agree that Lundy is going through his annual doldrums, as he seems to **** the bed for a couple of weeks every year, but if I were his owner, I would be concerned. This Rangers team looks like a mess ever since Kreider left their lineup. The team defensively is awful and they are not supporting Lundy who himself has been atrocious.

I frankly don't see it getting any better, but if someone out there still believes, NOW is the time to start going after those Lundy owners with lowball offers.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    You mean that 2-4 week period of time wasn’t at the start of the season?
    maybe he's showing signs of early onset Alzheimer's (I probably shouldn't joke about that, it's a horrible disease)
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Rangers are holding a press-conference today? guys on Hockey Central suggested that it was to announce that everyone is available except for Lundqvist? hah

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by dknw1de View Post
    I frankly don't see it getting any better, but if someone out there still believes, NOW is the time to start going after those Lundy owners with lowball offers.
    He essentially cost me a title the last 3 seasons.. I vowed 2 years ago I would never have him back... then last year said the same thing ..... only this year I pulled the plug.. Got Hertl and a pick.. I'm not going to win, but I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER with him gone.....ahhhhhhh Fresh Air

Dobber Sports Deity

I actually feel bad for Lundqvist and owners in fantasy hockey. The team is clearly headed for a rebuild but Lundqvist wants to stick it out with them. I dont see it getting better any time soon.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."