Thread: Luongo

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Luongo

Since Luongo is going to be back in a week or two. Would it be a good choice to pick him up and put him on my IR in my hockey pool. Will he be worth a few wins.

The Great One

Default Re: Luongo

Yea especially with Reimer battling injuries. I mean obviously depends who youd drop and who else is available but at face value he should be worth a handful of wins anyways...

Dobber Sports Titan

It really depends on who he would be replacing for you.
    Take a look at his win pace, and what Reimer has done on the season. If those kind of numbers have value, then no harm in stashing him.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Eskimo Brother & Fighting_Emu the goalies I have playing are Helle, Smith and Ward and I was going to replace Ward when Luongo gets off of IR.
    I find Ward is a up/down goalie this year. He is hot one night and shits the bed the next. It all depends on there opponent they are playing that night

Dobber Sports Initiate

Definitely agree Luongo is better than Ward this year.
    H2H 12-Team Keeper (8 + 4 rookies*) - G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SA, SV%, SHO

C: Larkin, RNH, Kuznetsov
    LW: Draisaitl, Keller, Meier, Lehkonen, Benn
    RW: DeBrincat, Reinhart, Boldy
    D: Q. Hughes, Weeger, Gudas, York, Andersson, Durzi
    G: Skinner*, Talbot, Allen, Stolarz, Wolf*
    IR+: Larkin, Trouba, Vilardi

H2H 12-Team - G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    IR:
    G:

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by 35KrazyKanuck View Post
    Eskimo Brother & Fighting_Emu the goalies I have playing are Helle, Smith and Ward and I was going to replace Ward when Luongo gets off of IR.
    I find Ward is a up/down goalie this year. He is hot one night and shits the bed the next. It all depends on there opponent they are playing that night
    Yea I like that plan. Youre pretty well set too with Helle and Smith as your top two- I like this move for you...

Dobber Sports Titan

I'm on board with the Loungo over Ward train. However, Reimer is almost healthy too, and probably provides more of a threat than Darling at this point.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)