Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1348

Thread: 2018 DobberBaseball League

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: 2018 DobberBaseball League

EB and I are really killing it this week. Im currently winning Avg with around .200 right now.

Dobber Sports Titan

I suggest people take a look at Justin Miller in their leagues. He's done very well with Washington since his call up.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    EB and I are really killing it this week. Im currently winning Avg with around .200 right now.
    And I haven't been around for 3 weeks haha. Glad I haven't completely fallen out of the picture in that time!
    Miss me?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Albies calls his shot in extras! https://www.mlb.com/news/ozzie-albie...er/c-282944582

Also, I am looking at moving a 2B (LeMahieu or Solarte) and a RP (Morrow, Greene, Barnes)..

3 of the 4 Infield starters for the AL are named Jose....

Manny Machado should change his name to Jose Machado for the All-Start game!

Big Daddy

I?ve been checking in for 30 seconds each morning and adding a pitcher where I can. I?ve been completely preoccupied with the World Cup. Looks like my team just can?t string together many category wins with the way it is constructed. I?ll be updating my trade block this morning and possibly sending out offers. You guys can go ahead and send offers. I?m looking to upgrade all pitching categories and stolen bases. Willing to unload big guns like a Votto and/or Bellinger etc.

Dobber Sports Titan

Pitching you say.

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    I?ve been checking in for 30 seconds each morning and adding a pitcher where I can. I?ve been completely preoccupied with the World Cup. Looks like my team just can?t string together many category wins with the way it is constructed. I?ll be updating my trade block this morning and possibly sending out offers. You guys can go ahead and send offers. I?m looking to upgrade all pitching categories and stolen bases. Willing to unload big guns like a Votto and/or Bellinger etc.
    I got some pitching I can trade as well!

Big Daddy

Actively seeking trade partners today. Looking for stolen bases and all pitching categories. Big names available: Votto, Moustakas, Bellinger, Beltre, Murphy, Donaldson.

Anyone know if 2014og is away again? Sent an offer on the weekend and haven?t heard back from him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    Actively seeking trade partners today. Looking for stolen bases and all pitching categories. Big names available: Votto, Moustakas, Bellinger, Beltre, Murphy, Donaldson.

Anyone know if 2014og is away again? Sent an offer on the weekend and haven?t heard back from him yet.

I have Saves I am willing to trade away. And I have seen 2014OG on the NBA thread... so I think he must be really contemplating your proposal!

Dobber Sports Titan

Sorry I was busy since saturday, I saw the trade and posted a remark back.

Cubs fans really went to town on the final day of voting eh.

They had two players who were not in the lead at their position become the lead vote getters at their position after the final day.

Big Daddy

Impressive to see Silence of the Phams only made 23 moves and Jobu?s Rum just 17 so far and sit in 1st & 3rd place.

Dobber Sports Titan

5 SPs on tonight. Let's see what we can do. Get me started off on the right foot here. I need it against the 2nd place team.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

1 Silence of the Phams 105-67-4 (107)
    2 Tigertown 98-70-8 (102)
    3 Jobu's Rum 97-73-6 (100)

4 Mad Bikin Baumers 86-81-9 (90.5)
    5 Black Sox 88-83-5 (90.5)
    6 Big Brother 82-85-9 (86.5)
    7 Hockeyrobot 79-86-11 (84.5)

8 Asparagus Piss Bombs 75-91-10 (80)
    9 Uh-Ohtani (Batter) 70-97-9 (74.5)

10 Texas Ballknockers 62-109-5 (64.5)

As we enter the final 5 weeks before the playoffs with 6 spots available, I thought it might be a decent time to take a quick look at the standings and see how things stand and how they might shake out.

First off, the top three, Phams, TT and Jobu's are looking pretty good to solidify a spot. It's going to take an incredible run of poor performance to see them drop out of a playoff spot.

The next group, 4-7, are within 6 points, which is pretty tight. One of those four teams will miss the playoffs.
    4th) Baumers are going H2H with the Black Sox this week in a battle for 4th, and follows that up with matchups against the top 3 teams and rounding it against the last place Ballknockers. If the Baumers are to make it in, they're going to have to earn it or hope that their 6 point lead holds up.
    5th) Black Sox finish this week against the Baumers, followed by TigerTown, then finish it up with weeks against the bottom 3 teams. They should be in good shape to hold onto a spot.
    6th) Big Brother finishes a week against the top teir TigerTown, then finishes it up with weeks against the bottom 4 teams. They should also be in good shape to hold onto a spot.
    7th) Hockeyrobot finishes a week against 9th place Uh-Ohtani followed by 1st place Phams, then three weeks against 5th, 6th and 8th, all teams they will need to to gain ground on, which is probably what they would want at this point. Their fate is in their hands.

Spots 8 and 9 are at 80 and 74.5 respectively. Not in good shape needing to jump 2-3 teams to make it in, but not entirely out of it either.
    8th) Asparagus has a schedule mixing in a bottom team, top team and a couple middle teams. They made some moves to address some weaknesses to make a push and it is doable, but will not be easy.
    9th) Uh-Ohtani has 4 weeks against the teams just ahead of him, which is exactly what he needs. He'll need to go on a run winning each of those weeks to make the leap. It won't be easy, but is possible.

10th) Ballknockers are about 20 points out of a playoff spot, which I think will be insurmountable at this point in the season, however, a dominating run could see it happen.

It's been a good league with active managers from the get-go. Regardless of how the season plays out, it's been a good one so far and I'll be looking forward to holding onto my 4th spot and trying to go on a hot streak through the playoff weeks! Pham is going to be a tough team to knockoff though, having been near the top for the majority of the season.