Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Next generation of D-Men crop to break out?

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Next generation of D-Men crop to break out?

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    Again I already had to prove I wasn’t this person and I did .

Im ignoring you since it appears you can’t handle adult conversations
    I think you should do a search for the Iron Sheik & Big Ev posts to understand why you keep getting those comparisons.

I just wrote out seven eerie similarities to those two (who were the same person) but deleted as I didn't want to be seen as 'attacking'

I mean... if you ever just admitted someone on the Sens was a bust or not that great, I think more forum members would be willing to give a bit of a break. it's hard when you scream 3'rd coming of Big Ev.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I think you should do a search for the Iron Sheik & Big Ev posts to understand why you keep getting those comparisons.

I just wrote out seven eerie similarities to those two (who were the same person) but deleted as I didn't want to be seen as 'attacking'

I mean... if you ever just admitted someone on the Sens was a bust or not that great, I think more forum members would be willing to give a bit of a break. it's hard when you scream 3'rd coming of Big Ev.
    He's not Big Ev/Shiek.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    He's not Big Ev/Shiek.
    I never said he was. I provided an explanation as to why he gets those comparisons.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I never said he was. I provided an explanation as to why he gets those comparisons.
    I quoted you because you were the last one to bring it up in this thread. Whether you said it directly or not, it's clear you think it or you wouldn't be adding fuel to a fire.

I am simply stating that he is not Big Ev/Shiek and people need to move on from firing accusations and carry on talking hockey. Can we do that please?

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

I quoted you because you were the last one to bring it up in this thread. Whether you said it directly or not, it's clear you think it or you wouldn't be adding fuel to a fire.

I am simply stating that he is not Big Ev/Shiek and people need to move on from firing accusations and carry on talking hockey. Can we do that please?
    No... I suggested he see look and see why people compare him to the other person. That actually makes sense, does it not? We can do that (move on) HOWEVER, since you specifically quoted my post - you should clearly be aware I did not state or imply, actually, that he was this person.

I did say he was eerily similar in his posting habits & suggested he do a search to find out why. I fired no accusations.

But if you'd like to play school teacher, be correct in your reasoning for sitting me in a corner. cuz, you're off base.

Dobber Sports Deity

Again let's get the thread back on topic. If you want to start a new thread to discuss this, feel free.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Again let's get the thread back on topic. If you want to start a new thread to discuss this, feel free.
    I don't need a new thread... but if you're going to quote me in a similar fashion in the future try not to misrepresent what I've said.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFlash View Post
    Negative REP? Never thought I'd see the day on Dobber.....

Also a big fan of Fox, I think he can be had a reasonable price right now but I think his stock is going to soar.
    anyone dare to give a 3 yr projection for fox once he finally arrives , assuming he arrives for 2019-20 season.
    12 Team HTH Keeper
    (F's G=1 A=1, D G=1 A=1, All Skaters PPG=.5, SHG=.5 Goalies W=2 SO=3)

Dress 8 F, 4 D, 2 G weekly

forwards
    Buchnevich ,Landeskog ,Toffoli , Nugent-Hopkins,N Schmaltz, yamamoto, bjorkstrand, dadonov ,fabbri, skinner, henrik borgstrom, timo meier, Klim Kostin ,Robert thomas, Valintin Zykov, Farabee,
    Grigori Denisenko.

defense
    provorov, ekblad, Dumba, Chabot, Schmidt , orlov, Skjei

goalies
    hellebuyck, craig anderson,Darling,Kuemper, Reimer, husso ,sorokin.

Dobber Sports Ace

This thread is funny. I actually just went to check and see if HFBoards had folded. It appears that it hasn't, but I just naturally jumped to that conclusion.
    20-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 3D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 2 on farm

F: Kucherov, Scheifele, Eichel, Tarasenko, Rakell, Schwartz, Dadonov
    D: Doughty, Josi, Ekman-Larsson, Keith
    G: Hellebuyck
    Farm: Tolvanen, Kaprizov

16-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 4D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 4 on farm
    F: P Kane, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Marchessault, B Schenn, Fiala, Kase,
    D: Weber, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Parayko
    G: Rask
    Farm: Kravtsov, A Boqvist, Necas, I Samsonov

The Great One

Hey I JUST traded for Sergachev and no very little about him- where he rank on here??? Im worried he'll be buried behind Hedman for awhile yet...

Dobber Sports Sage

I'm hoping nurse sees more power play time next season. Short experiment recently with him on PP1that didn't seem to stick but if the oilers don't obtain a pp quarterback and kelfbom continues to struggle I could see him emerging if given the opportunity.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    I'm hoping nurse sees more power play time next season. Short experiment recently with him on PP1that didn't seem to stick but if the oilers don't obtain a pp quarterback and kelfbom continues to struggle I could see him emerging if given the opportunity.
    I'm clutching Nurse closely to my chest in my H2H league... solid SOG/H/BLK totals.. just keep hoping for that next level offence... glimpses this year.