Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Andersen vs Isles

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Andersen vs Isles

Well I don't suspect a low scoring game with this one. Tight race for W's, GAA and Sv% but the periphs will matter the most here, as I could sustain serious damage if this goes outta control. Currently in 1st but that won't last long if this goes bad. Sit or start?
    19 Team Roto Cash League
    Salary Cap
    Keep 13-15 (Auction Draft)
    Start - 4C, 4 LW, 3RW, 6 D, 2G
    Amateur Draft
    12 Farm System
    7 Reserve

C - Chytil, Geekie, Pageau, Rasmussen, Drury
    LW - Macelli, Hoglander, Greig, Knies
    RW - Joseph, Barabanov, Tuch, Tippet, O'Connor
    D - Harley, Vlasic, Moser, Perunovich, Liljegren, Boqvist
    G - Gustavsson, Daccord

Farm - But, Lucius, Nazar, Snuggerud, Wallstedt, McGroarty, Lekkerimaki, Mateychuk, Savoie, Willander

Standard Point System
    G, A, +-, PIM's, GAA, Sv%

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Andersen vs Isles

I'll be putting him in. Andersen rested, Zaitsev back in the lineup, Polak presumably out. You never know night to night with the Leafs, but Andersen has been so good this year you have to start him because he'll be more good than bad. Let's just hope this isn't one of the random bad nights, but it's hard to see those coming a lot of the time.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports All-Star

Gotta play him. Isles have slowed their roll only scoring more than 2 goals once in the last six games. Could Andersen and the Leafs have a bad night? Sure. Odds are, however, that he will will do fine.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Jedi

Andersen has played really well lately, Tor has blown 4 - 3rd period leads in the last 8 games or so. He's a must start
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    I'll be putting him in. Andersen rested, Zaitsev back in the lineup, Polak presumably out. You never know night to night with the Leafs, but Andersen has been so good this year you have to start him because he'll be more good than bad. Let's just hope this isn't one of the random bad nights, but it's hard to see those coming a lot of the time.
    The fact that Zaitsev is back certainly helps. Read an article today about how the Islanders are fired up after getting shut down by the Panthers last night. I hope Torontos ready to play.
    19 Team Roto Cash League
    Salary Cap
    Amateur Draft
    12 Farm System
    7 Reserve

G - Gustavsson, Daccord

Farm - But, Lucius, Nazar, Snuggerud, Wallstedt, McGroarty, Lekkerimaki, Mateychuk, Savoie, Willander

Standard Point System

Dobber Sports Ace

If you're far enough ahead in W's but close enough on GAA and SV% that you can afford to sit him, I might just do it. All depends on whether you have to get a minimum number of goalie starts still this week, because Fleury's looking at games against WPG and WSH, both of whom could easily put up 3+ goals as well. Andersen's looking at a start against the Bruins on Saturday without Marchand, so that might be a good day to roll him as well.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolo View Post
    If you're far enough ahead in W's but close enough on GAA and SV% that you can afford to sit him, I might just do it. All depends on whether you have to get a minimum number of goalie starts still this week, because Fleury's looking at games against WPG and WSH, both of whom could easily put up 3+ goals as well. Andersen's looking at a start against the Bruins on Saturday without Marchand, so that might be a good day to roll him as well.
    Great question, glad you asked. Only two wins ahead of the next three guys who are right behind me. We have a minimum amount of 6000 minutes played by our goalies for the season. Not week to week, but the entire season. I’m well within reach of that within the next 14 or so starts. I will make the minimum no problem. However, like I said, there are three guys right behind me. I’m only two wins ahead of all three of them. I sense you may be concerned about this start like I am. I can get away with sitting him tonight, but like you said, Fleurys next two starts won’t be easy, and I could very well be facing the same question about those starts as I am tonight. Still 30 plus games to go but a bad game by Andersen tonight would definitely knocked me right out a first. It won’t be easy building up goals against and save percentage from this point on, as those numbers are starting to move slower and slower.
    19 Team Roto Cash League
    Salary Cap
    Amateur Draft
    12 Farm System
    7 Reserve

G - Gustavsson, Daccord

Standard Point System

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Play aggressive. Start the Great Dane

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Play aggressive. Start the Great Dane
    I know a guy whose life motto is "Go hard or eff off," I suppose that's definitely an option! For me though, "discretion is the better part of valour" is a little more descriptive.

If I had to start three out of four Andersen/Fleury starts (assuming that'll keep pace in the W column anyhow, and going back to the valour thing), I'd honestly start Andersen tonight and Saturday, and Fleury against the Wild. Afternoon game at the Caps, who had Saturday off, and light travel back from Pittsburgh just doesn't scream easy competition for the Golden Knights.

As much as I'd be worried about Andersen tonight, Ovie, Backstrom, and Kuznetsov rested, at home just worries me more.
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther

Dobber Sports Initiate

Well he’s going in for better or worse. That Washington game against Fleury will be a sitter for sure anyway so can’t sit them every night. I believe in picking and choosing your battles with goalies at least to the best of your abilities. After all, it is a game of math at the end of the day, and it’s something that has to be respected. Thanks for your reply and thanks to everyone else here. Hopefully it works out lol. ����
    19 Team Roto Cash League
    Salary Cap
    Amateur Draft
    12 Farm System
    7 Reserve

G - Gustavsson, Daccord

Standard Point System

Dobber Sports Jedi

I wouldn't be surprised if Subban gets the nod in the afternoon game anyway

Dobber Sports Jedi

bet you're glad you started him now!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Hope you paid heed... Agressive play pay soon off!!!

Dobber Sports Initiate

That would have been death on my bench! He was great in this one. Wow. Thanks again guys
    19 Team Roto Cash League
    Salary Cap
    Amateur Draft
    12 Farm System
    7 Reserve

G - Gustavsson, Daccord

Standard Point System

Dobber Sports Ace

Well that should help your stats for sure!

God help Bob on Saturday. I have a feeling Tavares and co. might be playing a little angry next time he's on the ice.
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    15 Player Farm Team