Thread: Royal Rumble predictions?

Dobber Sports Star

Default Royal Rumble predictions?

Surprise entrants? I could see Stephanie McMahon entering. I imagine we will see lots of surprise women, because the roster between Raw and Smackdown lacks 30 women, so there are lots of holes. I hope to see the return of AJ Lee, but that is doubtful. I imagine we will see the return of some women of the past; perhaps Michell McCool, Kelly Kelly, or Lita. I was thinking we may see Ronda Rousey, but rumour suggests she is out of the country.

For the men, I wouldn?t be surprised to see The Undertaker enter. Batista is rumoured to be thinking of a comeback, so he is possible. Daniel Bryan maybe? That would be awesome. I would love to see Punk return, but that is highly doubtful.

Winner predictions: Asuka is obviously a favourite from Raw, or Nia Jax. I was thinking they were pushing Paige huge and was thinking she could win, but she withdrew due to injury which could force her retirement. From Smackdown, I could see Becky Lynch winning it all

For the men, I REALLY hope we aren?t in store for another Roman Reigns Rumble win. I also hope that Nakamura doesn?t win, although I see them pushing for a Styles / Nakamura Wrestlemania main event. My dark horse prediction? Ziggler wins the Rumble to set up a Styles / Ziggler main event.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Royal Rumble predictions?

Predictions:

Nakumura wins for the men.. Even though I'd like to see the heel John Cena win.. It would take Undertaker 30 minutes to get to the ring, so unless he gets brought down in a wheelchair, I don't see him being involved..

Sasha Banks wins for the women.. Asuka could win and I wouldn't be surprised.. I wonder if Rhonda Rousey makes an appearance in the rumble match??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Nakamura for sure

Nakamura won for the men.

Watching the ladies rumble now.. Surprise entrant: Lita just entered..

Asuka first ever womens rumble winner!!

And it looks like Rhonda Rousey will take on whatever champ Asuka doesn't choose to wrestle at Wrestlemania!!

Dobber Sports Star

So safe. I wish they would have less predictable outcomes. A mediocre event.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Immortal

I wish the women's didn't go on last. That was a weird choice. Was the Rousey entrance that big of a deal that it had to go last?? Having the men so early killed the crowd.

Bring back DX!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I wish the women's didn't go on last. That was a weird choice. Was the Rousey entrance that big of a deal that it had to go last?? Having the men so early killed the crowd.
    It did kill the crowd but the WWE is so successful I don't think they cared in the least.. They wanted to join the women's movement, even though women have been getting bugger roles in WWE for a while now, and this was their way to put their stamp on it.. It was enjoyable nonetheless.. Rhonda coming out and pointing at the Wrestlemania sign, hanging above the crowd, three times was a little cheesy..

I wouldn't be surprised if they have Charlotte Flair and Rhonda Rousey in the final match at Wrestlemania..