Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Hutton keep the gig?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Does Hutton keep the gig?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    You;d think so but the wins is what truly matters to coaches and right now, Hutton is still bringing those and thats why he's starting over Allen.
    Allen isnt playing well, thats the genesis of all this. He cant seem to keep control of the tiller for stretches. He is in a long one of those now. Given the Blues situation nobody can fault them for playing Hutton, I would play him. Like you said, give me victories, that's what the organization demands.

Dobber Sports Deity

Hutton may he sharing with Allen but Hutton is still getting the nod in the important games. That says a lot right there.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

In the long run- its Allen. I think its Allen before the season ends. Im halfway convinced that Laidlaws recent ramblings about offering Hutton for Gudreau were all an elaborate ploy to trick the other Gm- lmao! Im from Tbay and I actually met Huttons sister. Ive never met him but he seems like an awesome guy- opened up the splash pad up here (or was there for the opening rather). That being said hes not running away with this its. Farside levels of absurdity..