Thread: H2H 20 Team Dynasty in Year 5 Looking for a Replacement Manager

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default H2H 20 Team Dynasty in Year 5 Looking for a Replacement Manager

We are in year 5 of our 20 team dynasty league. We use Yahoo, Slack and have a prospect/farm team system as well.

We are a VERY active community during the regular season AND off season who likes to chat a lot via slack (communication app). A chunk of us are located in Southern Ontario and the rest of the league spreads across 5 time zones. The league fee for next season is $20. There is no payout, the fee covers a championship trophy/belt, league tools and other fun things we have planned.
    While most leagues shutdown in the off season we really do not. Trades and rules review take place as well as chatter about random stuff (Video games, life, movies, sports etc..)

Some information about the league setup:
    Roster Positions: C, C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

We have 1 team available: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/483/6

Prospects: Michael Mcleod, Logan Brown, Sonny Milano, Michael Dal Colle, Cal Foote, Miro Heiskanen, Ilya Samsonov, Lias Andersson. The team also has two additional picks in this upcoming draft.

We are looking for someone that is going to be an active part of our community and is looking for a league to be a part of for a long long time. You should have lots of experience and fantasy hockey. This league takes a lot of time and commitment to be a successful part of and can be overwhelming for inexperienced people. We use Slack for communication, there is an app for all platforms available and it is mandatory.

If you have any other questions let me know!

If you are interested in possibly joining our league please send me a message or post your with some information about yourself, where abouts you are from, fantasy history and why you would make a great addition for our league.

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: H2H 20 Team Dynasty in Year 5 Looking for a Replacement Manager

would love to join...

let me know if there is still a spot available

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: H2H 20 Team Dynasty in Year 5 Looking for a Replacement Manager

Sorry the spot has been filled. I will be sure to update if something changes.