Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty League Transactions & Player List

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Dynasty League Transactions & Player List

A trade to report:

To Nordique (tier 1):
    D-Jovanovski Phx/D-Spacek Buf/D-Rodney Car/3rd Rd Pick (Nordique)

To Das Chicleteur! (tier 3):

D-Campbell,B Chi/D-Jurcina Wsh

Nordique drops Barch
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

i mean don\'t talk back to the Acting Comish like that again!
    I have tougher penalties that that other guy we had in here!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Everybody clear out!! Chinny\'s drunk with power!!

:laugh: :laugh:

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Initiate

I\'ll pick up Christian Hanson and drop Matt Bradley

Dobber Sports Ace

Nehithaw picks up:

Jonas Gustavsson

and drops Darcy Hordichuk to make room.

EDIT: I was going to pick him up last week, but because he\'s been mentioned, I figured that I should jump on him right away.

Just in case anyone is wondering, check out some of his clips here

P.S: The clip also has a cool tune by The Offspring. Nice to see that they\'ve come up with a possible \'hit\' after all these years. I like their old stuff.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Giant

Nehithaw wrote:
    Nehithaw picks up:

Jonas Gustavsson

and drops Darcy Hordichuk to make room.

EDIT: I was going to pick him up last week, but because he\'s been mentioned, I figured that I should jump on him right away.

Just in case anyone is wondering, check out some of his clips here

P.S: The clip also has a cool tune by The Offspring. Nice to see that they\'ve come up with a possible \'hit\' after all these years. I like their old stuff.
    Nice try Nehithaw, but I don\'t think he\'s been ever drafted by an NHL team. So until he\'s drafted or signed, you can\'t take him.

Dobber Sports Ace

Boooooooooooooooooo

:silly:

I wasn\'t sure if it was a legal signing or not. I\'m not positive on the rules pertaining to this. But, it doesn\'t hurt to try.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5

Dobber Sports Giant

Nehithaw wrote:
    Boooooooooooooooooo

:silly:

I wasn\'t sure if it was a legal signing or not. I\'m not positive on the rules pertaining to this. But, it doesn\'t hurt to try.
    Well this rule has to stay as otherwise anybody could jump in and sign Tavares...

Dobber Sports Ace

Upon further research, there is no rule stating that we can\'t sign undrafted/unsigned players as free agents. It just counts as one of our 50 transactions. There is a rule pertaining to drafting undrafted/unsigned player\'s, but nothing is mentioned about this in the free agents section.

As far as Tavares goes, it\'s common knowledge that he wouldn\'t be available until our next draft. I\'m just not positive if Gustavsson is still draft eligible for the upcoming NHL Entry Draft. We may have to call in Fzusher on this one (regarding draft eligibility requirements).

Dobber Sports Giant

Nehithaw wrote:
    Upon further research, there is no rule stating that we can\'t sign undrafted/unsigned players as free agents. It just counts as one of our 50 transactions. There is a rule pertaining to drafting undrafted/unsigned player\'s, but nothing is mentioned about this in the free agents section.

As far as Tavares goes, it\'s common knowledge that he wouldn\'t be available until our next draft. I\'m just not positive if Gustavsson is still draft eligible for the upcoming NHL Entry Draft. We may have to call in Fzusher on this one (regarding draft eligibility requirements).
    Sure, but I guess everybody is assuming that this \"undrafted/unsigned\" thing also apply to FA. I guess we\'ll have to wait from Russ about this one.

Dobber Sports Stud

Yeah, i will leave this up to Russ, this is one he can make a final ruling on.

Dobber Sports Guru

it isn\'t in his rules document, but i\'m pretty sure its a rule. otherwise theres nothing to hold any of us back from picking up bozak, gilroy, etc like right now.

gustavsson is 24, so he\'s no longer eligible for the entry draft. he\'s a FA. since he\'s not signed and has never been property of an NHL team, my understanding is that we have to wait until he signs a contract.

sorry nehithaw . trust me, the guy would have been on my team weeks ago if i thought it was legal to do so!
    on second thought, just in case Russ allows this, i\'m picking up Tyler Bozak in place of Colton Gillies. might as well cover my bases.

Dobber Sports Giant

Come on guys, I\'m pretty sure it\'s not legal, and be sure that Bozak would have been on my team for a while now...

Dobber Sports Guru

Chicleteur wrote:
    Come on guys, I\'m pretty sure it\'s not legal, and be sure that Bozak would have been on my team for a while now...
    same thing with me and the goalie.

just thinking \"out loud\" here... do we need some kind of rule to address these late season free agent signings? should they just be pushed into the summer draft? should we have some kind of waiver process?

a concern i had over these guys was this: what if they were signed at 8 AM eastern time? should those of us living in the west be penalized because we wake up 2-3 hours later?

just some thoughts. i know this will be a touchy subject.

Dobber Sports Star

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    it isn\'t in his rules document, but i\'m pretty sure its a rule. otherwise theres nothing to hold any of us back from picking up bozak, gilroy, etc like right now.

gustavsson is 24, so he\'s no longer eligible for the entry draft. he\'s a FA. since he\'s not signed and has never been property of an NHL team, my understanding is that we have to wait until he signs a contract.

sorry nehithaw . trust me, the guy would have been on my team weeks ago if i thought it was legal to do so!
    on second thought, just in case Russ allows this, i\'m picking up Tyler Bozak in place of Colton Gillies. might as well cover my bases.
    I\'m pretty sure that they need to be under contract, and or have been drafted in order to be on your roster. Like a lot of people I\'ve been sitting and waiting for this contract signing to occur for the last week.
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg